Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So What's Your Other Sport?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭landkeeper

Athletics - Running - Triathalon
    i used to do a lot of field archery both with compound and trad recurve smashed up my right hand badly with an angle grinder when it kicked took along time to heal and had to sell my bows in the meantime
    i have fished since i was old enough to hold a rod and stilli sea fish when i get the oppertunity
    few other sports activities with terriers and there is a nut job black fell pup back in the house after a 5 year break :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Had the older version the CBR 1000F ............

Father had one in blue, red, and white.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLyayxbSvadAtqAYpzDYcFk72xzfz8DKsUTgAmHS_PrLbbqdsqgA
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Scuba - Swimming
    In my younger days, I did a good bit of Kung Fu and Kayaking (Not at the same time, I hasten to add!), with a wee bit of Orienteering for good measure - but my main sport was Rugby which I played from 12 til 18 then off to college with me and I gave that up.

Spent most of my twenties and early thirties practicing Kendo and a bit of Iaido. Wore the Green on two occasions at the European Kendo Championships in Nantes and in Bologna - then had to give that a break what with setting up my own business, building a home for myself, and getting married etc - Basically Life took over!

Now, Shooting is my thang! Still follow the rugby - Keep getting the urge to return to kendo - but for now, I think I've enough on my plate with just keeping up the Target Shooting!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭foxer3640

Never played Guitar
    But AirGuitar pro ;)

Welcome on Boards by the way!
    Thanks for the welcome its a great site. Some of the banter on here is great craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭session savage

Used to live for shotokan karate for years. Won a 5 all irelands and even more provincial. Was on the irish team until I discovered how to party in college :).
    went back training last year for a month and near killed myself. then developed bursitis in my knee so no more karate for me. oh well more time for shootin :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Mauser 308

Football - Soccer
    Played Gaelic football since I was a nipper, won several county medals. Still love it, though not playing any more. Always loved the sea fishing and in summer and do a bit of fly fishing also. Always hunted ie birds and rabbits, Relativley new to stalking but loving it :)

Advertisement