Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Weird Met Eireann rainfall radar

• 03-08-2011 9:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

We are doomed I tell you.....doomed

Capture.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

It looks like the gain on the radar has gone a bit funny. Happens to most radar units if the settings aren't correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

It looks like the gain on the radar has gone a bit funny. Happens to most radar units if the settings aren't correct.

Think I'd rather go with your explanation than my we're doomed explanation..:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

At 9 this morning I accidentally did a rain-dance in Limerick. Sorry about that. I think I stopped in time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i saw that. got a little scared. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

FFS, CAN'T THESE IDIOTS DO ANYTHING RIGHT? Pack of bastards wasting taxpayers money for this kind of ****e:mad:. They should all be sacked, no other met service in the world would have this kind of a cock-up!! SACK THEM ALL!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Joke btw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

It's a swarm of IMF bees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

It's been doing strange things all day. The rain over Galway has suddenly totally disappeared even though it's raining !

At lunchtime I checked the radar & it was clear. Ten minutes later it was peeing down & the radar showed a lump of rain that has mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Discodog wrote: »
    It's been doing strange things all day. The rain over Galway has suddenly totally disappeared even though it's raining !

At lunchtime I checked the radar & it was clear. Ten minutes later it was peeing down & the radar showed a lump of rain that has mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

Ok, I'm back to my first suggestion....we're doomed, doomed I tell you.

Advertisement