Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name for girls private parts???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

as long as you can handle pushing a buggy around Penny's with a three year old shouting at the top of her voice " VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA" embarrasing at the time but we look back and laugh about it now.

Brilliant. :D

I think we called them fannies and willies when I was growing up but we were always taught the proper names as well.

I don't think you should call a girl's privates her vagina though because that's only one part of it and if you think about it, it's the part a little girl is least familiar with. You don't want her to think that she wees out her vagina. Vuvla is better as it covers the whole area.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Yoni.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/yoni

It has a soft sound and it's easy enough to pronounce, it's a real word and a very old one from the sanskrit language, it means vulva and vagina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

We always used front bum in the creche. Had a friend growing up call it her 'cuckoo' :)

Advertisement