Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX Live Abusive/Funny Voice Messages ...

Options
  • 03-08-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or are these becoming more frequent now ?
    I used to get one every month or so from some idiot scream nonsense about Lag etc...but no I'm getting them for been apparently being better than someone else at Call of Duty Black Ops ?
    Last night I had some clown (Irishlambchop I think his GT was) claim that I was cheating and stating how he had so much more (total) kills than me and that there's no way I could be pulling off some of those shots, I was a hacker !! I think I had 26-5 KR in that match. Also the fact that on the previous Map I had been crap that proved his point lol.

I then started the next game on his side only to have all his clan mates TK me ? Talk about childish.

I mean what is wrong with these people ? Mind you it's only a Call of Duty thing I never get abusive messages from anyone in Battlefield. (I guess it shows the mentality of some of the COD crowd.)

So besides my Rant ,the point of this thread is what has been your funniest or most retarded voice message you've received on LIVE ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

I had a fella the other night leave me one to tell me he wanted to eat my socks? :D:D

Bit random!

I had one from a guy to see what i thought of his hair as he had it done green and as he thinks its awsome. This was after playing UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Fair few loud mouth thick people playing Full House Poker that are quite vocal when they get beaten. They normally don't know the rules and think they have won only to be beaten and then yell about it down the mic.

One time it was a split pot, we both had the same hand, for those that aren't familar with texas holdem poker, you have 2 cards in your hand and there 5 on the table and you make your best 5 card hand from that. So we both had the same hand and he went mental cause he thought he had won, cause he had a higher kicker (6th card). I tried my best to explain that its a 5 card hand to no avail, I was a cheater as far as he was concerned.

No doubt he reported me when I knocked him out a few hands later, sadly I had him on mute at that stage so I missed his outburst.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

Is it just me or are these becoming more frequent now ?
    I used to get one every month or so from some idiot scream nonsense about Lag etc...but no I'm getting them for been apparently being better than someone else at Call of Duty Black Ops ?
    Last night I had some clown (Irishlambchop I think his GT was) claim that I was cheating and stating how he had so much more (total) kills than me and that there's no way I could be pulling off some of those shots, I was a hacker !! I think I had 26-5 KR in that match. Also the fact that on the previous Map I had been crap that proved his point lol.

I then started the next game on his side only to have all his clan mates TK me ? Talk about childish.

I mean what is wrong with these people ? Mind you it's only a Call of Duty thing I never get abusive messages from anyone in Battlefield. (I guess it shows the mentality of some of the COD crowd.)

So besides my Rant ,the point of this thread is what has been your funniest or most retarded voice message you've received on LIVE ?

I think SideSho said it best in one of his vids LAGops.
    Somethings I have great games, then in the next game I couldn't kill me poeple, if they gave me a half mag advantage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

ah this takes me back to my booster hunting days. it was great fun to hear their rage after you noob tubed them. even funnier was when they quit and joined another game that you would follow them and repeat

Good times:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Fair few loud mouth thick people playing Full House Poker that are quite vocal when they get beaten. They normally don't know the rules and think they have won only to be beaten and then yell about it down the mic.

One time it was a split pot, we both had the same hand, for those that aren't familar with texas holdem poker, you have 2 cards in your hand and there 5 on the table and you make your best 5 card hand from that. So we both had the same hand and he went mental cause he thought he had won, cause he had a higher kicker (6th card). I tried my best to explain that its a 5 card hand to no avail, I was a cheater as far as he was concerned.

No doubt he reported me when I knocked him out a few hands later, sadly I had him on mute at that stage so I missed his outburst.

He clearly spotted all those aces stuffed up your sleeve :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Stop playing CoD. Problem solved. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Within the first week of my getting live i hammered a guy on modern warfare, he kept sending me voice clips of him repeating the words "Your mother will die at midnight" over and over. I ignored it at first but after the first 10 clips i started sending my own, me singing the first few lines from bob the builder as high pitched as i could.

Back and forth for awhile but then he conceded :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

To put it simply the majority of people of cod are hyper pre pubescent teens hence the abusive messages

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

heres my latest one. have a few more but they are just text not voice messages.

this was from battlefield where i ran around the side of the last base on atamama desert and killed 4 people who were defending the charge and armed it :D

• Advertisement

Yeah I get a fair few of them for been host in Gears 2. Funny thing I normally get "You have a sh*t connection", but yet I'm on 50/5 (Normally best connection in he game!).

Or another message is "go pick those potatoes, you Irish cnut" (Said in a British accent).

Any text messages I get I laugh at them, then upload them to
    http://twitter.com/XboxLiveAbuse

I find it incredible/funny the people hate losing so much then send messages lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

garv123 wrote: »

heres my latest one. have a few more but they are just text not voice messages.

this was from battlefield where i ran around the side of the last base on atamama desert and killed 4 people who were defending the charge and armed it :D

Haha love it ...Sounds just like my ones from last night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I had a guy call me a hacker because i caught him on the sly on that golf course map, i was all like lulz

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

Yeah I get a fair few of them for been host in Gears 2. Funny thing I normally get "You have a sh*t connection", but yet I'm on 50/5 (Normally best connection in he game!).

Or another message is "go pick those potatoes, you Irish cnut" (Said in a British accent).

Any text messages I get I laugh at them, then upload them to
    http://twitter.com/XboxLiveAbuse

I find it incredible/funny the people hate losing so much then send messages lol

Haha I had one of them too, Some Northy fella told me he was gonna come down to Dublin to kill me because I kept taking down his air support, Hilarious!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

chin_grin wrote: »

Beat me to it!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I got one calling me a "second chance fag" for COD. I kindly explained to him that if he was good enough to kill me outright, I wouldn't be able to use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

antodeco wrote: »
    I got one calling me a "second chance fag" for COD. I kindly explained to him that if he was good enough to kill me outright, I wouldn't be able to use it!

you deserved to be called it for using it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Great thread but can we actually post up the videos or audio no matter how vulgar?? It would be great if we could because IRL clan, like other clans, I presumse get a lot of abuse these days.

P.s: If you want abuse play Search and Destroy on COD, problem solved!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I have gotten a few messages from Halo Wars for rushing people and upsetting their game plan. Got accused of setting up an alt account to victimise newbies.
    antodeco wrote: »
    Tbh, I am the kind of guy who would send a "good game" message to players after a match. However, I would have sent more or less the same message your way. That perk is nothing more than a form grief against players better than the user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

CORaven wrote: »
    I have gotten a few messages from Halo Wars for rushing people and upsetting their game plan. Got accused of setting up an alt account to victimise newbies.

Tbh, I am the kind of guy who would send a "good game" message to players after a match. However, I would have sent more or less the same message your way. That perk is nothing more than a form grief against players better than the user.
    I got a raft of abusive messages off a guy in mortal kombat after i sent him GG after winning a series of games 3-1 after losing the first game

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I got a raft of abusive messages off a guy in mortal kombat after i sent him GG after winning a series of games 3-1 after losing the first game

Did it go like this....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Lol no not that bad or think it was maybe 3, He just didn't appreciate my smoke character, also didn't appreciate me telling him to block more etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I got a load of abuse in Spanish playing PES last summer, a lot of the stuff he said wasn't available on google translator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭AndywK

I love the abusive messages myself.
    The amount of times I have got "Cheating Irish Cnut" sent to me is phenominal. I also love the people who threaten to hack you/ban you because their best friends dad works for Microsoft.

In fairness though, it can get worrying at times at the way some people taking getting their butt kicked online. Whenever I am getting my ass handed to me sure I would get angry and make comments to myself along the lines of"Feck sake, jeysus bleedin horsebox keeps killing me". But thats it, to go further and send these messages makes you wonder what goes on in these peoples heads.

More vids please because they sure as hell are funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

chin_grin wrote: »

Funnily enough, I don't remember getting too many abusive messages on Blops. And I used to play it a lot, reached 15th prestige a long time ago.

FIFA 11 however, god I think I've been sent every insult in the book by now. Gay, virgin, ugly mother****** :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Scoring a last minute winner in Pro Evolution with a lesser team against some clown who couldnt pick Barca fast enough, was always good for some interesting reading material.

Simpletons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

I think it was modern warfare 2, i was sitting behind some dude about to headshot him and he didn't know I was there,

so I decided to send him a message saying bang and wait for him to turn around and pop him,

well i had just sent the message and the jammy ****er spotted me and killed me, felt rather stupid as the message had gone, i still laugh thinking about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

I think it was modern warfare 2, i was sitting behind some dude about to headshot him and he didn't know I was there,

so I decided to send him a message saying bang and wait for him to turn around and pop him,

well i had just sent the message and the jammy ****er spotted me and killed me, felt rather stupid as the message had gone, i still laugh thinking about it
    LOL you've got me laughing now as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thorshammer

i played an italian guy on pro evo about 2 years ago and dived to win a penalty with about 15 mins left scored it and won the game 1-0 he must have sent me 200 messages or more over a 2 week period sometimes he would shout stuff other times he would be laughing or just talking creepily all in italian i had no idea what he was saying :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,740 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I was playing FIFA a few nights ago against some German lad. I done a little trick right at the kick off (as you do) and passed the ball around as normal until I lost it. As soon as the German guy gained possession, he paused the game and sent me a message. He called me a dikhead, for what I could only assume to be my little trick at the start of the game, :confused:.
    I promptly took the lead and when I was 3-0 up with a minute to go, he quit.

:cool:

Advertisement