Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TESCO VEVAY BRAY - The worst supermarket in Ireland

Options
  • 03-08-2011 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I wish to report the experience I had with your staff in Tesco Vevay Bray.

I noticed for a long time the customer service staff in general are very
    unpleasant, since I had a few dealings with them when placing orders with them.
    It can be further demonstrated by what happended to me this afternoon.

This afternoon ( Aug 2, 2011) , around 14:15, I went to the customer service desk, intended to place an order for 48 cartons of Aptamil Follow-on milk powder. The lady called in a guy named "Tony". He was very impatient, telling me they don't do the milk powder orders for customers. I expained to him, I only got an order done last week and it was no issue at all even though if you want to buy off the shelf, they imposed a quota maximum 2 cartons per customer. He reated me the way as if I have no English, mumbling to me about not allowing me to buy more than 2 cartons. I am a qualified professional in Ireland, and I am from Asian origin. He even asked the lady in customer service to explain to me in plain English. I felt like laughing at him, in the meantime, very upset.

I went on to Greystones Tesco, got 12 cartons straight away, there is no such thing as quota at all there. It's only 10 minutes drive.

I went on to Dunnes in Cornells Court, ordered 66 cartons, their stock control manager rang me back in 10 minutes, confirming for me I can collect them Friday.

Is it a good evidence how Tesco Bray in Vevay performs?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I wish to report the experience I had with your staff in Tesco Vevay Bray.

Boards.ie not does run any supermarkets, complain to Tesco instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement