Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unbiased checking of ranking

• 03-08-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm wondering what way I can check a websites Google ranking without having the bias factors that Google apply to the display of results?

I have used Scroogle a bit but I'd like to be able to see results for Google.ie which it doesn't seem to allow.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

If you want - pm me the site(s) and keywords and i'll run it through a program I have here. It will dump the output to Excel. It will do any Google site (.ie, .com. .co.uk etc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

blue4ever wrote: »
    If you want - pm me the site(s) and keywords and i'll run it through a program I have here. It will dump the output to Excel. It will do any Google site (.ie, .com. .co.uk etc)

Thanks for the offer, I might drop you that PM. There are a few terms I want to check but I was hoping to be able to do it myself whenever I wanted :)

So there's no way to just do it through Google itself, or a different site like Scroogle?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

No Probs there.

I dont understand the bias factors you are getting at?

Advertisement