Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissertation Research

Options
  • 03-08-2011 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

I currently doing my MA in Public Relations and completing my dissertation. The topic is social media in the 2011 general election and I have constructed a survey as part of my research. The survey will only take five minutes and I would really appreciate if as many people as possible could do it!

Thanks

[MOD]Link to survey removed[/MOD]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Red Alert wrote: »
    1. If you want to post a survey, you MUST PM me first with a link to the survey and what it is about.
    2. I will only allow posters from regular boards.ie members. If your Post Count is zero or very low, I will not.
    3. Your survey thread must have [Survey] in the thread title.
    Posting a survey without following the rules on this to the letter will result in a week's ban. It is unfair to the forum regulars to have to read this crap all the time.
    As per the charter, you've earned yourself a week's ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement