Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputable Cleaner in D15 area

Options
  • 03-08-2011 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi - can anybody recommend a reputable and thorough cleaner in the Dublin 15 area...just a couple of hours a week and also what is the going rate these days?
    Thanks a mill x:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Xmorpheus

I use About Time cleaning as do a couple of other people I know, including my parents. Costs us 40 quid a week for around 3 hours cleaning which is more than enough for our place.

www.abouttime.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭paulsgirl

Would anyone know a good/reliable private cleaner rather than a company in the Dublin 15 area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 magrat

Have you checked out the notice boards of your local shops or church. or try asking around your neighbours they may know/use someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭paulsgirl

Well I'd prefer someone that was recommended rather than just a board in a supermarket. And our neighbours don't know anyone either. Thanks for your suggestions though.

Advertisement