Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sims 3 won't run?!?!

Options
  • 03-08-2011 12:16pm

I recently installed and consequently uninstalled The Sims 3 Design and High-Tech Stuff onto my computer. The game refused to load and when it did it exited out of itself back to my desktop, I had no choice but to uninstall.
    Now The Sims 3 itself won't load and I REALLY NEED IT TO!! I'm seriously going through The Sims withdrawal and I'm in physical pain at the thought of all my saved work being lost forever.
    Q. How can I get The Sims to start working again???

Background: This Sims game and Design and Stuff had been previously installed on a computer previously (when it sadly died...) and it has since been installed on the new computer. I never had any trouble with the original Sims but the upgrade seems to have jacked it all up.
    PLEASE HELP ME.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

What happens when you try to run the program?

• Nothing. It says "Windows is trying to locate Sims3Launcher.exe, if you want to locate it yourself click browse" or something. I click browse I find the file but it doesn't seem to do much good.

• I ended up uninstalling The Sims and re-installing it... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I have finally got a laptop that can run the sims :D

Advertisement