Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my phone in a bike fall this morning ... anyone help?

Options
  • 03-08-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭

On my cycle to work today I braked hard to avoid hitting a pedestrian who stepped out in front of a van. I missed her but went over the handlebars and landed on the pavement. Luckily I am just grazed.

When I got to work I found my phone was missing from my pocket, I believe it slipped out during the fall.

The thing is that phone has a collection of photos I really really want back – photos of my son being born, pictures of my wife and him just 10 minutes old, his first swim, etc.

The phone was a HTC desire, the accident was around Grand Canal Street and it happened just before 9am this morning. There were a good few people about at that time, several of them kindly asked me if I was alright.

So, long shot time - if you found a phone in the Grand Canal Road area this morning around 9, or maybe heard of someone who did, could you PM me? I'd happily hand over a €250 reward, or make a €250 donation to charity to get the photos (and phone) back.

Advertisement