Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Stone Cherry Dec 1st

Options
  • 03-08-2011 12:36pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Black Stone Cherry have just announced a show at Whelan's on December 1st! Tix priced €19.95 go on-sale this Friday!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Wow thats cheap and small for them. Hope Alter Bridge show up, but will try head to this.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Would like to see Alter Bridge alright.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I doubt AB would be playing with them :(:(:(:( . Yea i thought they would be playing the Academy again but looks like BSC and The Darkness in the space of 3 days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

That is a great price. But I could be in new York than. So if they are playing over there around that time that would be great. Were is whelans. Seen them the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Check the line up for this festival, running the same weekend as the BSC Dublin gig

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73624680#post73624680

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Woo and indeed, hoo!!

BLACK STONE CHERRY WHELANS SHOW IS NOW SOLD OUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nitram66uk

Anybody got a spare ticket? I only just found out about it. Too late it would seem :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

They were sold out when my friends went to buy tickets... so now I'm going alone :( so if you see a loner be nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Ditzie wrote: »
    They were sold out when my friends went to buy tickets... so now I'm going alone :( so if you see a loner be nice! :D

you won't be the only one there on your own Ditzie, I'm sure of that, was at Vader/Gorgoroth tonight on my own - people are normally grand and friendly at metal/rock gigs......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

anyone got a spare ticket for this. Would of got one when they came out but was meant to be out of the country when its been on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Anyone know if there's any support act announced?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

As far as I know it's Trucker Diablo

Was at the gig and it was great , crowd were really up for it. Forgot how energtic they were . They announced they were coming back in March presumably in The Academy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Great gig. Considering they were playing the Wembly Arena two nights previously, you could forgive them for being a little off in such a small venue. Not a bit of it! All energy and a great crowd as well. Will definitely go again in March when they come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Great to hear they're coming back, will catch them then!
    Didn't have a notion they were playing.

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement