Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Sound Engineer

Options
  • 03-08-2011 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I am a live sound engineer based in Dublin looking to expand my CV by working with many different types of music. Already worked with some traditional bands along with some electronic rock bands and wedding bands. Four years of touring expirence

Reasonable rates & willing to travel

PM with any Questions

Ciarán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭KeithMaster

HI CIARAN
    MY NAME IS KEITH MASTERSON, I PLAY IN A FOLK BAND HERE IN DUBLINS NORTH SIDE, WE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUR SOUND AND CAN NEVER SEEM TO GET IT RIGHT, WE HAVE USED DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUT TO NO AVAIL. ITS VERY FUSTRATING AS WE BOUGHT GOOD EQUIPMENT AND CANT SEEM TO GET THE BEST OUT OF IT! COULD YOU HELP US??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,850 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Hi all,

I am a live sound engineer based in Dublin looking to expand my CV by working with many different types of music. Already worked with some traditional bands along with some electronic rock bands and wedding bands. Four years of touring expirence

Reasonable rates & willing to travel

PM with any Questions

Ciarán
    HI CIARAN
    MY NAME IS KEITH MASTERSON, I PLAY IN A FOLK BAND HERE IN DUBLINS NORTH SIDE, WE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUR SOUND AND CAN NEVER SEEM TO GET IT RIGHT, WE HAVE USED DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUT TO NO AVAIL. ITS VERY FUSTRATING AS WE BOUGHT GOOD EQUIPMENT AND CANT SEEM TO GET THE BEST OUT OF IT! COULD YOU HELP US??

Please help this guy Ciarán. It seems his previous engineer has deafened him so he is shouting all of the time...

Advertisement