Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question..

Options
  • 03-08-2011 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I'm moving from a level 8 course to a level 7 course here in dkit and was just wondering if i'll have to pay full 6k fee's since i've already been in 1st year. I've been told I might not have to because I dropped down a level?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Is it the same 1st year in each course? Did you complete and pass 1st year of the level 8 course?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭--SmItHy--

draffodx wrote: »
    Is it the same 1st year in each course? Did you complete and pass 1st year of the level 8 course?
    hey i've been on to the finance dept in dkit and they said i'll only be charged the normal reg fees! thanks anyway man!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neonlampshade

Any chance you know why? i'm kinda in the same boat, did a course in dit 2 years ago, planning on doing a course in dkit this year. or could you post the finance off email or number? thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Information on fees, grants and banking at DkIT.

Phone: 042 9370233 / Fax: 042 9370231 (Fees & Grants Office)

http://ww2.dkit.ie/student_life/finance

Advertisement