Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice required for DVR purchase

Options
  • 03-08-2011 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Currently have fitted genie camera with tecton digital video recorder on hire full 24 hour recording
    this set up has stopped the problem im having
    but i would like to purchase a system to leave in permanent with up to 3 camera's
    since im new to this id like advice on what type dvr to purchase with a budget of approx €400 for just the dvr itself camera's i can add at later date also are different camera's compitable with different dvr's
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Have a look at cctv direct
    alternatively I have this up on adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

You can get cheap DVRs but if you are looking for something that is very reliable and good quality Invest in one of these DVRs. Price wise it is going to be over your budget they never give any trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Nicole22

jnealon your link is not working
    but i am interested
    also thanks for advice with cctv direct having a browse through there stuff
    altor as for other company ive sent an email requesting price you dont know price on them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Link works for me and I've tried it on a few pcs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Nicole22 wrote: »
    altor as for other company ive sent an email requesting price you dont know price on them ?

They are about €560. Well worth the money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement