Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

€120. I double checked, have €50 paid off to take off the sting. I must ring them to see if they'll do a midnight launch, getting 2 wisdom teeth out at 8am the day it's released (:() so won't be able to pick it up that day!

to increase the potential and hilarity of the game you need to play the game whilst off your face on the meds and record it :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

If you havent any friends on your account is there any matchmaking system to find people to play co op with?

Anyone? I guess not seeing as I couldn't find anything online about it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

If you havent any friends on your account is there any matchmaking system to find people to play co op with?

If its anyway like the first one you just load up the game pick multiplayer and play away. if someone joins then someone joins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭millgate1

Anyone on PS3 looking to start a clan? I'm not sure if I would call it a clan but I'm looking for some people to play through the game with. None of my friends are getting the game unfortunately :/ PSN is millgate1 .

Also, if anyone's wondering, if you pre-order at Xtra - Vision, you get the Gorillaz Demon Days CD, Premiere Club Content and Slaughter Dome DLC. Only found this out now, pretty sick.

If its anyway like the first one you just load up the game pick multiplayer and play away. if someone joins then someone joins.

This. You will be able to play with random people, but I'm not sure whether it's matchmaking or you get to choose a lobby to join or both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Screencaps of the Game Informer review: http://imgur.com/a/4MbWU

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

tok9 wrote: »
    Since this is a bit more active I've a question regarding the original borderlands.

For the offline co op, is it possible to switch between 2 player and single player every so often or are you stuck to it the whole way through?

Also is it possible to play with 2 others online and 2 players local? If not is it possible to do in Borderlands 2?

Looks like good timing in getting this with 2 around the corner. :)

Gimme a shout when you're starting out and I'll jump on too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

So just ordered the reg edition in HMV does anyone know does this come with the premium club dlc as its a pre order? Sales guy said he didnt know if it did or not but the vault hunter edition def does....for another 20quid. Sounded like sales staff trying to put the squeeze on to me.

Sorry, just saw on the borderlands site that reg edition pre ordrs get the dlc too. sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Anyone else thinking of picking this up but not finished Borderlands 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

hightower1 wrote: »
    So just ordered the reg edition in HMV does anyone know does this come with the premium club dlc as its a pre order? Sales guy said he didnt know if it did or not but the vault hunter edition def does....for another 20quid. Sounded like sales staff trying to put the squeeze on to me.
    The website seems to think you get it in the regular edition too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I preordered in HMV yesterday. She asked me if I wanted the regular or the special edition. I told her that I wanted the pre-order DLC, and she said that's in the regular one, so I ordered that.

I havent even played 1 tbh but all my mates said it was great, I guess it was one of those games I kept putting on the long finger to get but there isnt much point now that 2 is out shortly. Been brushing up on backstory online.

9.75 from game informer is very exciting, cant bloody wait for this now. LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yup. Actually went to play last night, and I dunno what's happened, but I'm WAAAAY back from when I played it last time, back at the start!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I havent even played 1 tbh but all my mates said it was great, I guess it was one of those games I kept putting on the long finger to get but there isnt much point now that 2 is out shortly. Been brushing up on backstory online.

9.75 from game informer is very exciting, cant bloody wait for this now. LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT!

For the price you'll pay for the first one, i highly recommend picking it up to tie you over until it comes out, plus it'll give you a slight advantage of having played a Borderlands game and not getting your mind blown by all the loot and getting used to it!

For the price you'll pay for the first one, i highly recommend picking it up to tie you over until it comes out, plus it'll give you a slight advantage of having played a Borderlands game and not getting your mind blown by all the loot and getting used to it!

This! You can find Borderlands 1 for very cheap. Then again, Borderlands 2 does come out in 9 days :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Me! I'll more than likely wait till xmas because I'm busy playing guild wars 2 and then fifa is out the week after this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Mr E wrote: »
    I preordered in HMV yesterday. She asked me if I wanted the regular or the special edition. I told her that I wanted the pre-order DLC, and she said that's in the regular one, so I ordered that.

Did you have to pay for it? Or could you just put a fiver and your name down?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Was just about to link to gamestop as I got the GOTY edition of borderlands1 for 17 euro preowned but it's out of stock now :(

Still you'd be able to get it for that price most places I'd say. Better get delivered tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Kiith wrote: »
    Did you have to pay for it? Or could you just put a fiver and your name down?

Nope, she took my name and number, and said someone would call to tell me when it's in stock. They'll hold it for one week, then release it if you don't collect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

tok9 wrote: »
    Was just about to link to gamestop as I got the GOTY edition of borderlands1 for 17 euro preowned but it's out of stock now :(

Still you'd be able to get it for that price most places I'd say. Better get delivered tomorrow!

bad idea :( all the DLC is on codes. Pre owned means tha tthe codes will be used more than likely.

• Advertisement

Limericks wrote: »
    bad idea :( all the DLC is on codes. Pre owned means tha tthe codes will be used more than likely.

and if your looking forward to dlc codes even with a new game it doesnt materialize sometimes. my catwoman dlc was missing from the new boxed copy of arkham city and was flat out refused a refund or another copy. was told to email warner brothers!

Had to call back the next day to the manager and get a refund, even then it required a hard copy of the consumer protection act to convince them they were breaking consumer law.

HMV have always been on the ball with stuff like this and I have refused to shop in gamestop since whilst giving all my cash to HMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ah ****e, didn't think of that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

The DLC is on a seperate disc, I didn't get any codes when I bought my GOTY.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

There were two versions of the GOTY.

One with codes, one with disk based DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Anybody with a PS Vita, check this out.

Go to 16:05
    Borderlands 2 spoilers though, in the form of some gameplay clips while they talk.
    So guys, think we can do anything?
    Perhaps send some messages via twitter or email?
    http://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/zs923/for_those_of_you_interested_in_borderlands_2_on/

Wing126 wrote: »
    Anybody with a PS Vita, check this out.

Go to 16:05
    Borderlands 2 spoilers though, in the form of some gameplay clips while they talk.
    So guys, think we can do anything?
    Perhaps send some messages via twitter or email?
    http://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/zs923/for_those_of_you_interested_in_borderlands_2_on/

Borderlands 2 for Vita would be amazing!! If you're gonna annoy anyone about Borderlands on Vita, it's gotta be @yosp (A.K.A Shuhei Yoshida -President of Worldwide Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment. ) A lot of people are already bombarding his twitter account with Borderland requests lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

millgate1 wrote: »
    Borderlands 2 for Vita would be amazing!! If you're gonna annoy anyone about Borderlands on Vita, it's gotta be @yosp (A.K.A Shuhei Yoshida -President of Worldwide Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment. ) A lot of people are already bombarding his twitter account with Borderland requests lol

Aye but in the reddit link they provide the user name of Adam Boyes @amboyes

Head of Publisher and Developer relations. Another to message!

Wing126 wrote: »
    Aye but in the reddit link they provide the user name of Adam Boyes @amboyes

Head of Publisher and Developer relations. Another to message!

Cheers, will give him a message so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I found that out the hard way, I was likely the copy I returned to gamestop as I didn't find out it was dlc codes until it arrived in the post :mad:

• Advertisement

Borderlands on vita?My life would be almost complete =O

Advertisement