Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,359 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

how many GB's is it download?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Decided to change my order. Was going with amazon @ £24.95 and no guarantee of it being delivered on Friday (even though I'm in the UK) and decided to go with greenmangaming since I can preload it and it's cheaper over here too. Got it for £21.60. Can also get the season pass for the DLC with them for £15 but money is really tight right now that I actually cant afford to get that as well. Oh well.

I've tended to steer clear of the promo vids/articles of it so I'm going into this kinda blind although I did watch some of the earlier stuff. Really should do some research on the different classes.

This will work for 20% off Borderlands 2 and the season pass " GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY " ( make 2 separate orders ). Works out at €60 for B2 and Season pass and the premier club of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Just to warn anyone who may consider activating this tomorrow via VPN, the last time Steam updated their subscriber agreement they added this:
    “You agree that you will not use IP proxying or other methods to disguise the place of your residence, whether to circumvent geographical restrictions on game content, to purchase at pricing not applicable to your geography, or for any other purpose. If you do this, we may terminate your access to your Account.”

Think I'll wait the couple of days on this one rather than risking my account.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Huzzah, Borderlands 2 has Minecraft in it :D

original.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Huzzah, Borderlands 2 has Minecraft in it :D

Spoiler much?!?!?!? :eek::(:rolleyes::p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭millgate1

Does anyone know if the slaughter dome DLC will be released to everyone at a later date? I pre-ordered too late :/ Also, is there any in-game survival mode? or is that DLC only?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Dunno, the first had a few arenas but they were only quests for 3 waves in each, not an endless onslaught. Maybe the Slaughter Dome is a unique one you only access with the DLC code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭millgate1

I hope so, I don't want to be spending €10 on it at a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Watching a stream atm, and it looks amazing.

Can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's out on Friday...and i'm at a bloody wedding :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Kiith wrote: »

I knew i had something planned for the weekend!!!

completly forgot it was out on friday :D Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Kiith wrote: »
    I knew i had something planned for the weekend!!!

completly forgot it was out on friday :D Thanks!!!

Snap... me too. Damn weddings.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Still playing my way through the first one. Really hope they avoid the bug (which they never patched) whereby if you go online with a player of higher level than your, every quest they have and have completed that you don't have automatically fills up your quest log without being able to delete them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Nice to see a review for the PC version. The review machine also has similar specs to my PC and it was able to run everything at high so happy days.

Plus The UI and controls are much kinder to keyboard/mouse players than thy were the first time around so thats great too.

I was hoping (in vain) that it may include offline multiplayer especially now that Steams "Big Picture" is around to take advantage but unfortunately PC Split-Screen is a a thing of the past :(

Still very much looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Nice to see a review for the PC version. The review machine also has similar specs to my PC and it was able to run everything at high so happy days.

Plus The UI and controls are much kinder to keyboard/mouse players than thy were the first time around so thats great too.

I was hoping (in vain) that it may include offline multiplayer especially now that Steams "Big Picture" is around to take advantage but unfortunately PC Split-Screen is a a thing of the past :(

Still very much looking forward to this.
    Eurogamer review is for the PC too,
    9/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Dcully wrote: »
    Downloading my free copy now ;)

Tell us more.......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

tuxy wrote: »
    Tell us more.......

Got it free with my new graphics card :)

that's nvidia aint it

I bought 2x 670s from germany recently to and nvidia ****ers dont include Germany

bastards

What card? I got a Gigabyte 670 recently enough and saw no such offer :(

• Advertisement

gizmo wrote: »

http://www.geforce.co.uk/landing-page/free-game-borderlands-2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

God damn I'm looking at my bank balance and thinking I can get that gpu and game..... but I can't eat for 2 weeks.

I'm so tempted...........

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

gizmo wrote: »

MSI GTX 660TI Twin FrozR OC edition.

Headshot wrote: »

Ah, cheers lads! The 670 was the first GPU I've bought which didn't actually come with a game. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

But can it run Minecraft?? :pac:

Nice card and sweet deal with the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

where's the best / cheapest place to buy this? I'm looking for 2 copies of it.
    both of us have steam acc's already.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

where's the best / cheapest place to buy this? I'm looking for 2 copies of it.
    both of us have steam acc's already.

g2play 37 quid is the best i have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

dreamers75 wrote: »
    g2play 37 quid is the best i have seen.

There's a code for greenman for €36 floating about the net :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Is out Friday? Right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

pre-ordered this and fifa 13 last weekend, i know im gonna get seriously addicted to this. oh what a world what a world

Advertisement