Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

Anyone found this yet?

Just came across him randomly and only copped it when I got the achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

tuxy wrote: »
    CrazyRabbit was pulling my leg..... why? :confused:

Are you playing on pc? Aiming with a mouse, it's really easy to just constantly get crits taking enemys down fast.

When you complete the game on 'normal' mode, you can start a 2nd runthrough on a harder difficulty with the same character. So yeah, I was kinda taking the piss, but there is indeed a higher difficulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

It's a lot better then the first I feel, has a lot more charm (Claptrap secret stash quest <3) and doesn't solely consist of the colour brown...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

When you complete the game on 'normal' mode, you can start a 2nd runthrough on a harder difficulty with the same character. So yeah, I was kinda taking the piss, but there is indeed a higher difficulty.

If it's anything like Borderlands' New Game+, you'll enjoy it more than the first run. It's more challenging and more rewarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Anyone found this yet?

Just came across him randomly and only copped it when I got the achievement.

gearbox is very good when it comes to this. i remember wedding video too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Ok after my complaints about the difficulty level, I have now hit level 23(chapter 12 I think) and the skill level has taken a big jump. The amount of enemy's thrown at you is crazy. :D

i am only level 13 now and i have to say it is challanging for me already. big difference from last one. i find myself out of ammo and swaping weapons a lot.

still a lot of fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

i am only level 13 now and i have to say it is challanging for me already. big difference from last one. i find myself out of ammo and swaping weapons a lot.

still a lot of fun.

I'm around the same level too and also run out of bullets a lot.
    We must be crap shooters...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I was only complaining because I was flying through many sections. I didn't realise how long the game is. And now as I think I am finally making a push towards end game the difficulty is really ramping up. I take it all back, this is not an easy game!

F1ngers wrote: »

I do play berzerker :D. Press F to go nuts? Yes please!!!! :D ****.... No ammo.... Where's that sniper rifle?

• Advertisement

This is such a bloody good game. GOTY for me so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I cant stop playing!

I've pretty much lost the whole weekend with this game! It's absolutely immense and I'm already picking my favourite guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Only started, finished after trying to
    make sanctuary take off.
    Got a prize early of a scoped burst pistol that is just killer. Like the magnum from halo CE with a 5x scope. Grabbing headshots all over the place, so much fun.

This game rocks. Fallout on dope.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

still a lot of fun.
    F1ngers wrote: »

Shoot them in the face...up close.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Only really started last night and made it to Sanctuary. Had a piddling fire elemental revolver for the most part until I got to the area just before you get to the first catch-a-ride, where I found a 10 round magazine shotgun that has a ridiculous fire rate. Find myself running out of ammo with it very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

have tried playing with a few randomers so far but must say I HATE it, nothing worse than people just legging it ahead, taking all the loot and not talking at all...

anyone want to do some co-op please send me a friend request on steam - lancestorm108 - i'll be playing single player until then...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Never played Borderlands 1 and didn't know a lot about the game, but said I'd take a chance with this one.

Holy hell. So much fun. From the brilliant intro and currently trying to find
    Roland
    , all with brilliant humour throughout, this game is brilliant.

Very difficult though only playing single player. Run out of ammo really fast with a lot of the larger enemies like the Badass Psycho or Raging Goliaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Still only level 9 and trying to do all the sidequests that come my way but having some trouble with Dr. Mercy, tough b*stard!

I parked Dr. Mercy for a while (I was finding him tough too).
    Came back later and killed him with one clip. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mr E wrote: »
    I parked Dr. Mercy for a while (I was finding him tough too).
    Came back later and killed him with one clip. :o

I must do the same so, thanks man.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

Level 10.. good fun so far but it does look very old and gets boring quickly.

I bought 4 additional inventory slots with eridian, but it seems they didnt work. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

If you have a PC with the nvidia physics turned up, it looks amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

If you have a PC with the nvidia physics turned up, it looks amazing.

I have a gtx280 but not sure if i have this switched on. Will check later

Penn wrote: »
    Never played Borderlands 1 and didn't know a lot about the game, but said I'd take a chance with this one.

Holy hell. So much fun. From the brilliant intro and currently trying to find
    Roland
    , all with brilliant humour throughout, this game is brilliant.

Very difficult though only playing single player. Run out of ammo really fast with a lot of the larger enemies like the Badass Psycho or Raging Goliaths.

I love the Goliaths.
    shoot their heads off to make them start to evolve when they're surrounded by other bandits. I've cleared out so many areas doing this. They seem to be very weak to fire weapons

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I love the Goliaths.
    shoot their heads off to make them start to evolve when they're surrounded by other bandits. I've cleared out so many areas doing this. They seem to be very weak to fire weapons

That has come in handy alright. I like to weaken the Goliath while he's hitting other guys so when he's the only one left, one or two shots kills him.

Is there any way to change your class? I started as Axton (Commando) and am now level 9, but after watching some gameplay of Zero, I kinda want to try him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Got this over the weekend but have yet to install it as trying to finish some of my recent backlog before I lose myself in this.

Keep finding myself keeping coming back to this thread though which is making the urge to stay away even harder!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Finding it weird that I can turn PhysX to high and get all the effects considering I have 2 6950s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Still waiting on my amazon pre-order....

delivery estimate is now the 26th :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Level 19 Axton and level 14 salvador, taking completley different approaches to murdering with both.

GOTY easily

Advertisement