Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

How is loot distributed during multiplayer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

How is loot distributed during multiplayer?

Have you ever played Hungry Hippos?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

grizzly wrote: »

If you play with randomers, them yup, pretty much.

Any game I have played, its been "found a purple sniper rifle, who uses them? take it if you want, if not, I will sell it"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

grizzly wrote: »

So, As a long ranged player I would be at a severe disadvantage... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Some of you may already know this, but clicking R3 (On PS3, anyway) while browsing your items, can add a Favourite, or Junk symbol to it. This is handy for selling later, and not having to review all your items you had planned to sell, also you can sell them all in one go, if theyre marked "Junk". Saves time, and avoids the odd time you see something you wanted to keep by accident.

I pick up anything worth over 150 quid to sell later, if I've the space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Everyone is guilty of being a hungry hippo in fairness. I will always let someone else have something i dont need. But i want dibs :p

Whatever i am carrying in my weapon slots are my main weapons, everything else is sellable. I only keep weapons that are better than the ones i am using.

Atm:
    233 Explosive Assault
    111x2 Corrosive handgun
    197 Electric sniper
    When i get my 4th slot a fire SMG is going there.
    Shield is the highest i find.
    Grenade mod always MIRV
    class mod varies

Everything else is for selling.

When me and my missus and mates play, we all have a priority weapon type that each player will have first refusal over. Sort of works. Can't imagine playing with people I don't know, haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

This game is absolutely amazing I just really don't want it to end. I love exploring every bit of the world. I am playing solo at the moment, but the loot I'm getting are kinda crap getting loads of pistols. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

having good fun playing but find that by doing side missions im leveling up handy enough but find the main mission a bit too easy.

Also how do you unlock the fourth weapon slot.is it a mission reward or is it dropped randomly as loot

having good fun playing but find that by doing side missions im leveling up handy enough but find the main mission a bit too easy.

Also how do you unlock the fourth weapon slot.is it a mission reward or is it dropped randomly as loot

You need to continue to play the main story line.
    Right after Lilith phases Sanctuary to somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

cheers boneyarsebogman(doesnt feel right typing that!!). and thanks for using the spoiler too

Note to self: don't piss off Ellie or Tina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Just finished it solo, the game was much longer than I expected. I would say the only down side to the game is it does get a bit repetitive. Far too many mechs to kill, would have been better if they mixed it up more.
    The final run up to the last boss is tricky but the boss himself is no problem to beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

How many hours?

Mr E wrote: »
    How many hours?

I lost track :o
    Is there a way to check in game?
    I was level 33 and I think there are 18 chapters

tuxy wrote: »

check your steam account status, will tell you how long you played.

Some lad got to level 50 (the cap) in 43 hours.

Bad ass bug :(

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-25-borderlands-2-bug-resets-badass-rank

tuxy wrote: »

On the main title screen (with menu options and screen high version of your character), there is an option on screen to change character. This will show you the status of your current character (including how long you've played)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Just turned it on to find myself level 3 again :mad:

What level were you at? Is this the bug linked to by dreamers75 above?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Just turned it on to find myself level 3 again :mad:

Steam servers ftw! It'll fix itself in a bit. If not, disable the Steam cloud and let it load from your PC instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

dreamers75 wrote: »

Is there conditions to this or is it completely random? Not going to chance playing anymore if it's random, until they have a fix. That's a crap bug!

What level were you at? Is this the bug linked to by dreamers75 above?

I'd say I was level 13. No I don't think it's the same. Has happened to a few people on steam forums. All my progress has been lost. Sucks

On the main title screen (with menu options and screen high version of your character), there is an option on screen to change character. This will show you the status of your current character (including how long you've played)

Damn! 34 hours, I have been ill the last week and pretty much house bound.
    I looked for every side quest and there are only 2 I did not complete.

Borderlands 2 Update 1.0.2
    -Fixed issue with trading negative credit values.
    -Fixed issue regarding pre-order incentives.
    -Fixed issue regarding connectivity problems involving routers with restricted Firewall UDP settings.

Auto updated on Steam.

Btw Gonzo the port issue with not with me or yitsack, its you :p We can connect to everyone but you :(

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Auto updated on Steam.

Btw Gonzo the port issue with not with me or yitsack, its you :p We can connect to everyone but you :(

Back to level 14. Ye you could be right KD. Have had issues with NAT with my ISP no matter what ports I open, or even putting myself in a DMZ. I connected to Yitsack this evening no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The bounty boards seem to be redundant in this for the most part very few quests come from them , which is actually kind of good. It's a bit more personal that you meet the person giving the quest this time, and the fact that the side quests are equal to if not sometimes better than the main story which is by no means bad is a great thing, they are much more thought out and have more story to them that n the original even if they are well disguised fetch/kill quests some times.

Oh when you beat the quest
    Bright Lights, Flying City
    it's side quest mania :eek:

It's not like they are even trying to prolong the ending either because they pop up at chapter
    11 of 18 or so

Edit: Has anyone come across echo's the can't press X / activate on, like the one outside the back of Moxxi's ? maybe they will activate later?

Some of the Gunzerker's unlockable skills are fantastic.

Well, they sound fantastic; I haven't quite reached them, yet.

:eek: Easter egg / loot of the decade................. no plot spoilers but lmao the sheer brilliance of it and i found totally by accident
    in the caustic caverns there is a rather square 8-bit looking block which if you melee brings you to a minecraft like area where you can get mine craft heads for your character
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Pretty sure
    Tiny Tina
    is one of my favorite characters in video games ever. :D

• Advertisement

gizmo wrote: »
    Pretty sure
    Tiny Tina
    is one of my favorite characters in video games ever. :D

'Splosions :p