Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You can only add them ingame afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Another batch of shift golden key codes due in an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Another batch of shift golden key codes due in an hour.
    Yeah. I'm following Randy Pitchford on twitter and he posts them there. Managed so far to get 2 or 3 golden keys from him. Love it.

I believe they will be looking to roll out giving them away via the official Gearbox Facebook page too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

PS3: KT5B3-Z93ZB-FH3KB-STCT3-JWKZX
    Win PC: KJ5TB-FKZXH-FB3JJ-TBJB3-6H5BH
    X360: KT5B3-Z93WF-BF6JF-KXBT3-JWKXS

Valid for a couple of hours.

Anyone else having bother with the 360 code? Taking an age submitting then saying cannot be redeemed?
    Others worked fine over weekend.

• Advertisement

It's running very slow on the pc too. Probably overloaded, but should be back in a few minutes (i'd guess).

Anyone else having bother with the 360 code? Taking an age submitting then saying cannot be redeemed?
    Others worked fine over weekend.

This happened on the PS3 last night - but code was accepted, just took a while to give key.
    Servers are being swamped I'd imagine.

Now saying code already redeemed. Odd.

It's not. That's what I'm saying - code was accepted(redeemed), just taking some time for the key to come through.
    Exactly same thing happened to me last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

F1ngers wrote: »
    It's not. That's what I'm saying - code was accepted(redeemed), just taking some time for the key to come through.

Can't connect to it at all, must be getting hammered. Web site is also down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Says the code cannot be redeemed. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

Says the code cannot be redeemed. :(

getting the same on ps3.. maybe there was only a certain amount of them.. bit crap as i left it for 10 mins after the first failed attempt..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

PC code still valid. Took a few attempts to authenticate though.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

mine just went through there aswell on ps3, 7 keys now, really tempted to waste 1, only lvl 14 tho

Mine went through there as well (pc). 4 keys now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Mine just went through on xbox. It had been saying that I wasn't signed up to shift before that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

just checked there, mine had gone through, it had just taken a long time to go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

just tried it there, tis expired :/

where do you get those from btw?

where do you get those from btw?

Follow Randy Pitchford (@DuvalMagic) on twitter. Might also be on Gearbox's facebook page.

F1ngers wrote: »

Spot on F1ngers, it was delayed and came through later. I reckon their it guys will be looking at some load balancing. 8 extra keys over the weeknd !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Are these guns unlocked by golden keys any good? or will you find something better after a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

grizzly wrote: »
    Are these guns unlocked by golden keys any good? or will you find something better after a couple of hours.

They're generally very nice for the level you unlock them but you will replace them after a few levels and you have to have a bit of luck. My first key I got two pistols and replaced them pretty quickly but my friend got a very nice SMG and rifle and we're still using them after about 5 levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Just a tip: Get the legendary shield known as "The Bee".

Took me about 20 minutes of farming the
    radio fella in Arid Nexus - Boneyard
    and now all my attacks do an extra 3100 damage(On PT1). This combined with a shotgun means everything dies. The effect only applies as long as your shield is full so once you take damage you need to wait for it to recharge before you can cakewalk again.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just passed the 24 hour mark (a couple of levels after the Sanctuary turning point).

Caaaatch a riiiiiiiiiiiiide! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Whats the deal with the premier club or whatever it is? I thought if you didnt pre order the game you only got the bog standard version. Or is the premier club the bog standard to make us feel special?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Or is the premier club the bog standard to make us feel special?

Pretty much. I didn't pre-order the game, yet in both HMV and Xtra-Vision, all copies were the Premiere Club version.

I can't stop playing this game. It's so addictive. Took a complete chance on it as I had never even watched gameplay footage of the first one, but really glad I did. This game is bloody brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Just a tip: Get the legendary shield known as "The Bee".

Where did you get that? is it part of a quest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Where did you get that? is it part of a quest?

Me thinks that he found it in the spoiler marked area ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Had to save last night just after
    Sanctuary flies off

Tiny Tina is hilarious :D

Are we done with adding spoiler tags btw?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No, definitely not. I don't want to read about endgame stuff from people who are there (or on a 2nd playthrough). I'm just about where you are - don't you feel the same way?

Advertisement