Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,745 ✭✭✭✭Penn

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Getting hammered on TVHM level 43 and everyone else is 47 :eek:

havent done a single side and on the road leading to the Bunker. Getting thwomped tho! Its a rate of attrition i gain 5 yards ....die.....gain another .....die.

Good fun tho :)

Level 43 going for the Bunker? Man, good luck. Did that last night starting off as Level 47 and found it a real challenge, especially since half the ammo boxes I opened had Wee Loot Loaders things popping out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Penn wrote: »
    Conference call is a legendary shotgun dropped sometimes by The Warrior. Really powerful. I think it shoots the equivalent of 7 shots in one or something.

The Bee is a legendary shield dropped sometimes by Hunter Hellquist. It has really powerful Amp damage or something.

So if you combined the two, you have a shotgun which pretty much kills anything. I saw a video of a guy farming The Warrior using them. Fight was over in about 5 seconds.

The confrence call fires more than 7 shots.

A basic CC might be 5000*5. When it hits something, it also causes 5 more shots to shoot across the screen from each side, and the back So 20 shots.

A bee shield at level 50 might add 55000 damage when fully charged, unlike other amp shields, the amp drain is 0. So every shot is amped.

Shotguns apply amp damage to EVERY pellet. So each shot potentially does ((5000*(critical+classmod+elemental+slagged mod+etc))+55000)*20 damage. Confrence call also generally has a great rate of fire and good accuracy, combined with a low recoil and due to the 0 amp drain of the bee, it basicially means you can empty a mag in 3 or 4 seconds, firing maybe 15 rounds doing 1200k damage each minimum (More if slagged, on element, etc).

This combines well with other things, for example, when farming terra, I use a slag CC in my left hand, a fire one in my right, a relic adding +26% shotgun damage, level 9 in divergent likeness (+4 from my class mod), which gives me along the lines of +60 percent bonus damage.

This was even more insane before they nerfed the bee, it used to apply it's amp damage before any modifiers, so with a setup like mine you could have done millions of damage per shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

As they seem to be splitting the codes between twitter and facebook, I'll post up the twitter codes as I see them.
    Can someone reciprocate with the FB codes?

As they seem to be splitting the codes between twitter and facebook, I'll post up the twitter codes as I see them.
    Can someone reciprocate with the FB codes?

Yeah I should be able to (bar the early Saturday morning one)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Most recent PC patch is giving me FPS drops for some reason. So frustrating since at launch i was having trouble with performance and it simply made me not want to play it. Finally I managed to fix it recently and was starting to enjoy the game with maxed out video settings and 60 FPS only to be hit with another ****ing performance issue after a patch. I shoulda just got this on Xbox to begin with :mad:

Actually is there anyway to roll back to a previous patch? Might work plus ill play it in offline mode on stream

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't think you can roll it back, though I'm not 100% sure on that. I'm not noticing a drop myself on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Most recent PC patch is giving me FPS drops for some reason. So frustrating since at launch i was having trouble with performance and it simply made me not want to play it. Finally I managed to fix it recently and was starting to enjoy the game with maxed out video settings and 60 FPS only to be hit with another ****ing performance issue after a patch. I shoulda just got this on Xbox to begin with :mad:

Actually is there anyway to roll back to a previous patch? Might work plus ill play it in offline mode on stream

its the unreal 3 engine....i doubt its the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

twitter ones

WinPC:WTKJJ-566JC-WXJT3-BTJT3-6BTBH
    PS3:CBW33-XSB53-JCK53-HJCTB-9XC66
    X360:CJCT3-K3C9K-XSRTF-WFTTJ-JW35J

Facebook ones

PC SHiFT Code: WTC33-SBCCT-35CCJ-ZBW3T-CJX66
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 535TB-FK5S5-6Z6JR-KFJ3B-R6RSC
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CTWBB-XHX35-5FJT3-JJ33T-KSTBB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

EDIT: I'm a little tea-pot, slow and fu BattlingCheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nice ... 2 fresh keys. Off to bed, see you in the morning! :o

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    EDIT: I'm a little tea-pot, slow and fu BattlingCheese.

lol, you can do the 5:02am ones :)

Got both keys. Only really got one good class mod. Beat Warrior on TVHM just before it. It's funny, last time the Jack fight was over in less than a minute, and I had huge trouble fighting Warrior. This time, Jack was a PITA to kill, especially one time where his shield (orange physical shield which deflects bullets) didn't drop at all, which must be a glitch. Even after destroying his shield generator, his shield never dropped. Had to kill myself by jumping in lava to fix it.

Warrior was handy enough. Have a good strategy for him even though it takes a while and a lot of ammo. Didn't get the Conference Call from him unfortunately. Did get a Caustic Leech grenade but not sure what it does yet.

I'll try for the Bee tomorrow and maybe make an attempt or two on Terramorphus

lol, you can do the 5:02am ones :)

Done.

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: K3KJT-9SBWJ-BCWKT-9BWJJ-3FRJT
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: KTWJT-6TK9W-RHFBF-WR3B3-6HT9R
    PC SHiFT Code: KJWT3-FXFBC-5XJJB-TTB3T-6TRCH

And done.

PC SHiFT Code: CJ5JJ-TC55J-BKK5T-ZJCJB-BFXXX
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WZC-6Z6J6-CRTJJ-XBJHS
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: K353B-99F3K-CXJTT-3JJ3J-36KH5

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

They are taking their sweet time to post the Facebook ones...don't they realise that we need to sleep here? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Can't believe I just woke up at 5am to get a Golden Key :o These things are worse than crack :D

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Can't believe I just woke up at 5am to get a Golden Key :o These things are worse than crack :D

agreed, zombie like copy and paste there (thanks F1ngers) now back to Zzzzz

Facebook:
    PC SHiFT Code: WTKJJ-CW55J-JCKK3-Z3CB3-KWZ36
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5TWT3-3RWHC-XHRJR-CFB3J-9KRRS
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: K3CJJ-BJ9BK-WRT3B-B3BB3-BX9RC

Twitter
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5BWJT-JTW53-BCK53-HTWTJ-FZT6B
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTC33-SBCHW-69FBR-WFT3T-CJXH5
    PC SHiFT Code: CBKJB-S6XBW-5FTJB-JJJBJ-6FZB3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Loving that the codes are different on FB and Twitter, now I have twice the disappointment when Ii open the box :D

Is there any difference between Terramorphus on normal and TVHM? Tried him twice this morning on normal just to see what he was like and got crucified both times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Is there any difference between Terramorphus on normal and TVHM? Tried him twice this morning on normal just to see what he was like and got crucified both times

I don't know exactly, but in TVHM enemies get bonus health, do bonus damage, and element damage rates are reduced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I found him slightly more dangerous on TVHM in that I needed to be careful not to get hit again after my shield went. That said the fight is equally as short as normal mode.

Thing I found was if I was killed in the 1st attempt I was best to leave and come back, as if you try a 2nd time he's already out and about and you will likely drop on top of him or get hit on the way down.

You pretty much get free shots on him and most of his health off while he emerges after being summoned the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

calex71 wrote: »
    I found him slightly more dangerous on TVHM in that I needed to be careful not to get hit again after my shield went. That said the fight is equally as short as normal mode.

Thing I found was if I was killed in the 1st attempt I was best to leave and come back, as if you try a 2nd time he's already out and about and you will likely drop on top of him or get hit on the way down.

You pretty much get free shots on him and most of his health off while he emerges after being summoned the first time.
    tabee was patched???? Terramorphus appears....7 seconds later maga loot drop

EDIT: Twitter:
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJCT3-K3C5J-TKKWB-ZBWTJ-JW3C9
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CJ5JJ-TC59K-FSR3X-WRBJB-BFXFR
    PC SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: KBCB3-THXT5-CX3TB-3TT33-TW5ZS

Facebook
    PC SHiFT Code: 535TB-FK5K3-3W5KJ-SBK3B-R6RRX
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5BKBT-WF5H5-XSFJF-KX3B3-F5SJS
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5BKBT-5BHTC-WXJJ3-JBBBT-KZX3B

Got The Bee earlier, so spent the last 3 hours farming The Warrior for the Conference Call.

Are there any other good non-legendary weapons for Terramorphus? Would any powerful shotgun do? There have been some great guns dropped by Warrior that I've abandoned to quit and try again for the Conference Call. Starting to wonder if there is another way

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not around later, so 8 keys will be my lot.

Did anyone get anything good? I got a shock sniper that was twice as powerful as the one I was carrying, a shield with double the capacity and a nice shotgun with a good fire rate. Not bad for a late night/early morning's work!

Got a pretty good class mod (boosted some of my best skills which are now 8/5 or 9/5) and two explosive pistols which are pretty good (though I probably won't use them). Still have two keys to use and get the last two keys later tonight. Hoping for a good smg or shotgun

Facebook:
    PC SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WWB-3W5K3-HJWJJ-XBJ3H
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5JWTB-6FCS5-FHXT6-56BTJ-WBWFT
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5J533-63HTC-W633B-3BTJB-9C3FX

Twitter:
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: KTWJT-6TK5T-JCCCB-ZJ5B3-6HTXK
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTKJJ-CW59K-RHRJ6-W6BB3-KWZT9
    PC SHiFT Code: C3WT3-W96BK-K6JTB-JB3JJ-3J6CS

Anyone else having trouble connecting to Shift?

• Advertisement

Great, I finally get The Bee, and what do I get from my last two keys? Shields. Only one of which seems good.

I seriously need to turn off this game...

Advertisement