Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Penn wrote: »
    Great, I finally get The Bee, and what do I get from my last two keys? Shields. Only one of which seems good.

I seriously need to turn off this game...

I know I'm on playthough ........ 6 :o

All my badass perks are over 9% now and i still want to keep playing, not like im going to see anything new, truly a sign of me enjoying a game if im not dropping it to go achievement whoring another game :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Wow! 953,399 Golden Keys for Borderlands 2 were given out over the last two days!

https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic

EDIT:
    Sneaky extra codes:

WinPC: CT5BT-6BCSZ-F3B3T-JTTTB-WXHJF
    PS3: W353B-9FXZT-RHJ5J-HT5B3-JK95X
    X360: W353B-9FXWX-JFR3R-CX3B3-JK9J3

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I guess they were hoping to hit a million, hence the extra codes...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I still haven't gotten a single key yet....

Damn these unsociable-hour keys!!

Also, anyone else having trouble since the las xbox upgrade?
    The game has lost track of my downloads.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ravenid

I must not play this game.
    I must not play this game.

I....God Damn it I'm 8 hours in now.

Damn you Gearbox!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

BizzyC wrote: »
    I still haven't gotten a single key yet....

Damn these unsociable-hour keys!!

Also, anyone else having trouble since the las xbox upgrade?
    The game has lost track of my downloads.

The last set of keys where spread out over a whole day nearly. With each of the 5 sets being available for a full 3 hours. That gives you 15 hours where you could get at least 1 key. They really can't do much more than that.

That was a bit of an anti-climatic ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

It was a 1000 times worse in the first one. This time around, the fight wasn't much harder, but it was more annoying
    (that tail slam would knock me into the lava until I found out where to position myself. I take 0 damage now.)

At least you get decent loot now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,745 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Finished the main DLC missions last night. Man, The Bee makes every gun so overpowered that it almost feels like cheating. SMG or shotgun and everything is dead in seconds.

Still no luck farming The Warrior for the Conference Call either. And tried Terramorphous a few more times on Sunday. Could get about half his health down but can't imagine I could beat him without at least watching a few more non-conference call videos of people defeating him. Have been using a 5200x19 shotgun with The Bee, and trying to use my Sentry gun to distract him. Think I might need to at least respec and go for less power in the sentry gun and more defence

I thought it was alright for what it was. Most annoying part now though is every time you go into the HQ in Sanctuary now, they seem to have the same conversation every time

• Advertisement

Gearbox SoftwareGearboxSoftware
    Tomorrow we'll be posting SHiFT codes to unlock spooky character customizations in Borderlands 2! Here's a peek

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/952/halloween-shift-codes-for-borderlands-2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Almost the last three hours have been

Run down to face warrior

Defeat warrior and check for conference call.

Save and quit

continue

Repeat above

this is getting old, fast. Its rarer than rocking horse sh*t :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Run down to face warrior

Save and quit

continue

Repeat above

You doing it on your own? Maybe team up with a few people you trust and see if better loot gets dropped. Although, you should play with some people that you trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Came into work an hour early yesterday. FU Borderlands I have no idea what's going on IRL anymore :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭fatguy2k1

you need xbl gold to input all the shift codes they are giving out, yeah?

i've loving the game but found it more and more buggy the later on in the game i get. in frinks slaughterhouse it would glitch so characters would stop coming at me in waves. just stop dead. no more characters even though it still had the notification to kill everyhting. had to quit out of it 3 times before i was able to complete the first round.

Lynchwood - it's covered in permenant night. did a few missions there an night never lifted. i couldn't see a single character that was shooting at me. pain in the hoop.

fatguy2k1 wrote: »

i've loving the game but found it more and more buggy the later on in the game i get. in frinks slaughterhouse it would glitch so characters would stop coming at me in waves. just stop dead. no more characters even though it still had the notification to kill everyhting. had to quit out of it 3 times before i was able to complete the first round.

Lynchwood - it's covered in permenant night. did a few missions there an night never lifted. i couldn't see a single character that was shooting at me. pain in the hoop.

I've noticed a lot of loot boxes or vending machines being weird colours lately, ever since the update. Some glow green or blue, but some are just pure black. Like, Spinal Tap black. How much more black could this be? None. None more black.

Run down to face warrior

Save and quit

continue

Repeat above

If you save and quit, can you instantly select continue? Dammit. I've been quitting the game without saving (and leaving behind some great loot because I didn't get the conference call) and restarting the whole game (saved just before the Warrior).

I would offer to team up if you were on PS3 and work together to try and get a Conference Call each, but Assassin's Creed 3 is out today so I might not be back on Borderlands for a week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I've noticed a lot of loot boxes or vending machines being weird colours lately, ever since the update. Some glow green or blue, but some are just pure black. Like, Spinal Tap black. How much more black could this be? None. None more black.

:eek:
    That's what started happening in my game before the freezing happened, and now I can't play the game at all. Won't get past the main menu.

kidding

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    That's what started happening in my game before the freezing happened, and now I can't play the game at all. Won't get past the main menu.

kidding

Haha, you nearly had me until I quoted your message :D. Was about to say it's a good thing AC3 is out.

Well... it is a good thing AC3 is out anyway...

If you save and quit, can you instantly select continue? Dammit. I've been quitting the game without saving (and leaving behind some great loot because I didn't get the conference call) and restarting the whole game (saved just before the Warrior).

I would offer to team up if you were on PS3 and work together to try and get a Conference Call each, but Assassin's Creed 3 is out today so I might not be back on Borderlands for a week or two.

No problem. Yeah if you save and quit, then continue, you start at the checkpoint just before you fight the warrior with any loot you took from the last fight. Fastest way to respawn that boss

• Advertisement

No problem. Yeah if you save and quit, then continue, you start at the checkpoint just before you fight the warrior with any loot you took from the last fight. Fastest way to respawn that boss

Nice one. Occasionally see a mod, relic or gun I'd like (plus all that money) and abandon all to try again. Thought The Warrior might be like some of the other bosses who I think you can only fight once a day (Old Slappy, King Mong), or maybe I'm wrong about that too

Nice one. Occasionally see a mod, relic or gun I'd like (plus all that money) and abandon all to try again. Thought The Warrior might be like some of the other bosses who I think you can only fight once a day (Old Slappy, King Mong), or maybe I'm wrong about that too

Yeah i thought that too, but if you save and quit and continue, the area you're in resets all enemy locations so you can fight them again

fatguy2k1 wrote: »

You do.
    You have to register with SHiFT first, which is done in-game.

EDIT:
    https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: KTCTJ-ZHCKB-BKKW3-STCJT-3FZTW
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H
    PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T

F1ngers wrote: »
    You do.
    You have to register with SHiFT first, which is done in-game.

EDIT:
    https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: KTCTJ-ZHCKB-BKKW3-STCJT-3FZTW
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H
    PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WTKBJ-XRHTW-C63BT-JTB33-J6C9T

Cheers, next up will be Salvador @ 8pm our time

calex71 wrote: »
    Cheers, next up will be Salvador @ 8pm our time

Up now:

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: C3W3B-5JX5J-3C55J-ZJWTJ-RH3HR
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF
    PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW

F1ngers wrote: »
    Up now:

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: C3W3B-5JX5J-3C55J-ZJWTJ-RH3HR
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF
    PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: CTK3J-9XH3W-CRB3J-33TBJ-9JJHW

Sweet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

After 9 hours of farming the warrior in total both with others and without .... No conference call. Im so sick of fighting him I tried Terramorphis again and beat him!

Snatching up all my loot and see an orange....slayer of terramorphis class mod....for gunzerker. Axton is my only character.

817.jpg?3116

PC SHiFT Code for a Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: KT53J-36HBK-W6JJ3-BJJB3-WH95H
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: CJ5T3-5H5KT-3KCKT-9JKBB-3SKHT

hightower1 wrote: »
    After 9 hours of farming the warrior in total both with others and without .... No conference call. Im so sick of fighting him I tried Terramorphis again and beat him!

Snatching up all my loot and see an orange....slayer of terramorphis class mod....for gunzerker. Axton is my only character.

817.jpg?3116

Think I have a commando slayer of terra mod stashed in my vault if you want it. Though I found he drops a mod every 2 or 3 times you kill him, leaving / save quit and coming back is key to the drop i found though.

• Advertisement

Mr Freeze wrote: »

kidding

Lol, I;ve noticed it in two places also. Usually the vending machine where terramorphus is.

Advertisement