Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Think you just need to select the destination at the Fast Travel network. It's called Hunters Grotto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Achievements / Trophies revealed for DLC 4

Spoiler tagging although the descriptions are on the cryptic side for the most part.
    I Totes Planned That Boss
    Slew Mister Boney Pants Guy

Yaaaaaay
    Introduced thyself to the White Knight

Shorty, Yo So Best
    Completed thy quest by rescuing yonder queen

Girl's Gotta Eat
    Fed thy noble queen 3 times during one visit to her quarters

It's Like That One Video
    Showed thine worst enemy, the abomination known as "The Darkness," who is the nerdiest of them all

They Was All "Hey That's Mine"
    Unsheathed 5 swords from Immortal Skeletaurs without leaving the area

Dang Girl You Ace At This Game
    Won the most challenging round in Murderlin's Temple

Hmmmmm
    Wielded the Mysterious Amulet

Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
    Demonstrated your skill, or lack thereof, at rolling the magical treasure orb of many sides

Make It Raaaaaid
    Vanquished the Ancient Dragons of Destruction

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Out today, some reviews are coming through:

Eurogamer:
    7/10
    IGN:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

any idea what time it will be on the market?

Lmao one of the new badass challenges is call Fus Roh Die :D

Nice nod there

• Advertisement

it only showed up for download for me like 15 mins ago

Hit me up later I already have most of the new weapons ogre assault rifle and slag Stinger pistol are a lethal combo

Just in case you're on the fence, this should knock you right off. :)
    Launch trailer - looks fantastic!

Im only in the 1st area exploring the town and have a massive grin on my face, there are some serious pieces of kit available from the seraph vendor like the florentine does slag AND shock damage super handy for anyone not gunzerking, the antagonist shield looks great on paper but have yet to put it to the test. I've already had to call in my mules to cart my stash off to my other profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I think that trailer might push me towards picking up BL2 for the PC...

• Advertisement

Did anyone do the
    Lost Souls
    mission ?

Don't want to give anything away but brilliant, just brilliant :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I think that trailer might push me towards picking up BL2 for the PC...

wait for the steam sale, almost certain to be discounted in the sale

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It was discounted in the last sale at Christmas (granted it was only a small one cause the game was still pretty new), so it'll definitely be discounted in the coming one.

so far have found refrence to dice skyrim and dark souls. anyone else find some. also the princess is fantastic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,508 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Roland in the trailer above?

handsome sorcerer - Jack back as well?

raid boss mission is indiana jones refrence

might want to spoiler up those posts lads , i sure didn't want to know those things :(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

It sounds like no one here is having problems downloading it so?
    Its not giving me the option to download it as part if the season pass on 360 :(

sorry calex but surely calling out refrences to games is hardly a spoiler? just a heads up for people. some chests have 2 die on them. pressing y to roll both costs 5 erridium

Arawn wrote: »
    sorry calex but surely calling out refrences to games is hardly a spoiler? just a heads up for people. some chests have 2 die on them. pressing y to roll both costs 5 erridium

Ah no just me not wanting to know in advance and soak it up as it happens :D

Got 20 a few times on the chest, purple loot every time so save the eridium

Edit: oh and you left out guild wars and lord of the rings references ;)

• Advertisement

there is also final fantasy and i forget the other. what level are you playing it on calex?? i legit died solo a few times on the raid boss!!

Arawn wrote: »
    there is also final fantasy and i forget the other. what level are you playing it on calex?? i legit died solo a few times on the raid boss!!

UVHM, to be honest i'm finding the enemies tame compared to Hammerlock dlc, Grog pistol and dp Harold all the way, the grog pistol is the one
    you shoot the dwarfs with to get them drunk and lure them into the machine
    it does 1/5 of the damage the rubi does but has an insane 50% slag chance and 65% of damage done converted to health while equiped :o

line of the game so far,
    hey salvador do you mind if all the dwarfs in my campaign look like you ? THAT IS AWESOME !!!!!! Tina:Booyah not racist!!
    :D

You even encounter
    dwarfzerkers
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

anyone know if i buy the season pass will it include the new characters or just the mission dlc? Steam doesn't want to tell me what it gives and i'd rather not fork out 30 quid before knowing what the craic is.

Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
    Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
    Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
    Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
    Ultimate Vault Hunter's Upgrade Pack

Neither of the new characters are included (Gaige, Krieg).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

awh, that's a shame, cheers though :) might just do another playthrough before i decide, thanks!

Mr E wrote: »

Neither of the new characters are included (Gaige, Krieg).

Gaige was I thought?
    I have her but certainly havent paid for any dlc apart from season pass

Gaige was a bonus when you were an early buyer (for me, it was a code in the retail 360 version).

Mr E wrote: »
    Gaige was a bonus when you were an early buyer (for me, it was a code in the retail 360 version).

Ah, that was it so

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Stayed up far too late playing the DLC. The curse of having such huge levels.

That's being said, this DLC is brilliant so far. Tough as hell with some of the enemies (f*cking Skeleton Mages...) but still a lot of fun.

• Advertisement

Penn wrote: »
    Stayed up far too late playing the DLC. The curse of having such huge levels.

That's being said, this DLC is brilliant so far. Tough as hell with some of the enemies (f*cking Skeleton Mages...) but still a lot of fun.

Yeah those f'n skelement mages the DP Harold is worthless against him due to the speed of it's bullets, they are usually gone before the shot get near them.

Got the Orge AR from the Slog warlord/ king of the orcs.

I ditched the slagga in favor of the Grog Nozzle, someone duped it for me a few days ago, now from what I have heard i should not have that gun as it's a mission item for one quest and should be removed afterwards so must have been hacked, not as illegit as stat altered guns but still I should not have it.

While i'm not invincible as long as I am firing it I get 65% of dmg back as health from both guns insane!!!!!!! plus if it's drunk effect procs and I land critical hits :eek: the pistol it self is 50% slag chance and only 6000 dmg at lvl 61 so it's really not a primary weapon.

Oh warning for you Penn if you are still Gunzerking so you don't have what happened to me happen to you, DO NOT EQUIP the Miss Moxxi's Crit smg off hand !!!!!!! I discovered to my horror that the red text "slippery when wet" means it has a chance to drop out of your hand while in use ok no big deal but if you happen to be be a gunzerker and it's off hand the effect also applies to the gun in your right hand I'd dropped both the crit and the ogre and didn't notice what happened when my weapons suddenly changed mid fight ..................... had to refarm the Ogre and the Crit is gone for good :(

Advertisement