Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

calex71 wrote: »
    ....I'd dropped both the crit and the ogre and didn't notice what happened when my weapons suddenly changed mid fight ..................... had to refarm the Ogre and the Crit is gone for good :(

nelson_haha.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    nelson_haha.jpg

I'll just sell off that lvl 50 gear I've been holding on to shall I? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I'll just sell off that lvl 50 gear I've been holding on to shall I? ;)

I regret nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Oh warning for you Penn if you are still Gunzerking so you don't have what happened to me happen to you, DO NOT EQUIP the Miss Moxxi's Crit smg off hand !!!!!!! I discovered to my horror that the red text "slippery when wet" means it has a chance to drop out of your hand while in use ok no big deal but if you happen to be be a gunzerker and it's off hand the effect also applies to the gun in your right hand I'd dropped both the crit and the ogre and didn't notice what happened when my weapons suddenly changed mid fight ..................... had to refarm the Ogre and the Crit is gone for good :(

dodgeball-ouchtown.gif

Also, I hadn't played Borderlands 2 in almost a month before last night. Man did it take a while to get back into the swing of things. Couldn't remember how to reload, was swapping weapons accidentally, zerking instead of running....

Hadn't gone even nearly that long without playing it since it was released. Was a weird experience trying to get back into the groove :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

This DLC is gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Can't wait for the GOTY edition! Any idea when it will be released? Is that the last DLC or is there one more to come?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

This is funny as phuck.. shiny meat bicycles n all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h3mhWvWEb9g#at=256

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Was about to buy this today, then seen the GOTY edition of the 1st game for 17 quid so picked that up instead! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Was about to buy this today, then seen the GOTY edition of the 1st game for 17 quid so picked that up instead! :D

Might regret that in a week or two...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Was that with BL2 as well?

Might regret that in a week or two...

...whyso? :(

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Was that with BL2 as well?

How dya mean? BL1 GOTY was 17, BL2 was 30, and I haven't played either so, meh, felt like I had to go for the 1st!

How dya mean? BL1 GOTY was 17, BL2 was 30, and I haven't played either so, meh, felt like I had to go for the 1st!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D8FUHFC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

...whyso? :(
    Steam sales are coming in the next week. You'd have gotten the BL1 GOTY version for potentially under a tenner (I forget how much it was in the last sale, so I can't be exact). BL2 will be on sale too no doubt, possibly in a bundle.

Umm...Ps3 user here :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah, well that wasn't completely clear. You should be grand then!

Umm...Ps3 user here :o

oops sorry, never thought to ask :o

Yeah I never specified in fairness. All is well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

man those leveled up duke of orcs are too tough on your own..

• Advertisement

yay rolled 2 double 20's in a row on the chests and got a madhouse and impaler ............ prior to this I'd opened over 400 of them 5 eridium a pop = 2k eridum, lucky the raid boss drops so much of it.

earlier the queen literally coughed up a bee shield :P

Decided to try the raid boss last night but could get past
    Handsome Dragon
    . Had no problem beating it first time during the actual mission but now it's destroying me.

Overall, I found the DLC pretty easy. Zerking with a Rubi and DPUK just destroys all. If anything, groups of lower enemies are tougher because they're harder to hit, whereas bosses go down in seconds.

That being said, definitely the best DLC. Really funny, enjoyable and challenging

Penn wrote: »
    Decided to try the raid boss last night but could get past
    Handsome Dragon
    . Had no problem beating it first time during the actual mission but now it's destroying me.

Overall, I found the DLC pretty easy. Zerking with a Rubi and DPUK just destroys all. If anything, groups of lower enemies are tougher because they're harder to hit, whereas bosses go down in seconds.

That being said, definitely the best DLC. Really funny, enjoyable and challenging

You have any issues with the harold or rubi not auto reloading when empty while zerking??? Happened to me loads now, and it can take seconds for me to register whats going on due to the mess on screen can't see the enemies for the clouds in front of me, it's led to many a needless death now, I'm thinking it may have something to do with the auspicious raider class mod and money shot skill being at 11 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

You have any issues with the harold or rubi not auto reloading when empty while zerking??? Happened to me loads now, and it can take seconds for me to register whats going on due to the mess on screen can't see the enemies for the clouds in front of me, it's led to many a needless death now, I'm thinking it may have something to do with the auspicious raider class mod and money shot skill being at 11 :confused:

This happens to me lots too.
    I'm not sure which class mod I have equipped though, so I'll have to check that when I get home.
    I don't ever remember it not doing it since I've been using both rubi and the dpuh though.

This happens to me lots too.
    I'm not sure which class mod I have equipped though, so I'll have to check that when I get home.
    I don't ever remember it not doing it since I've been using both rubi and the dpuh though.

did some searching there seems to be related to the 5 shots or 6 skill in part, and the issue goes back to dec 2012 so looks like I'll have to live with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

found ge dlc good but not extremely difficult

Arawn wrote: »
    found ge dlc good but not extremely difficult

I think it was down to a lot of the enemies not actually shooting at you or even having guns, and as opposed to other enemies in the main game they rarely if ever sought cover so 2nd winds were almost a dead cert.

I did laugh when i saw my 1st gunzerking dwarf who was happy I wasn't a creeper :D

Edit: Codes from facebook well actually the code is from the comments of their post lol

GamesMaster Rewards - Strength Relic and rare Bandit weapon
    PC/MAC CB5JB-WBHK9-5CHT6-KXB3B-TBJSX
    PS3 WTKB3-WW35J-6RCCT-ZTW3B-RJKZZ
    XBOX 5JWBB-3KKWC-TS63J-J3TJT-9XTJ6

Relic is +26% melee
    and the relic is actually the love thumper shield which was a quest reward if i recall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

thanks for the code calex, loving the dlc now, epic for a tenner in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

so breezed through the campeign on uvhm. Very eay tbh. Enjoyable but easy

• Advertisement

DLC is on the deal of the week this week for xbox

Mechromancer Pack - 400 MSP (50% off)
    Psycho Pack - 400 MSP (50% off)
    Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt - 400 MSP (50% off)
    Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage - 400 MSP (50% off)
    Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty - 400 (50% off)
    Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack - 200 MSP (50% off)
    Creature Slaughterdome - 200 MSP (50% off)

Advertisement