Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I had never copped that before, so if i leave the Firehawk side quests until I'm a level 50 or so then I'll get a level 50 Flame of the Firehawk? The one I have from my first playthrough is only a lvl 8. Came in handy for my second character though.

Think very carefully before you junk items like that too, the flame of fire hawk is excellent at low level for going back to normal later and weak enemies like varkids in caustic caverns or thundra express they will swarm in numbers and destroy a lvl 8 shield. Why is this good you ask? It makes completing the badass challenge for nova shields a breeze where you want to take damage to trigger it and a lvl 8 is just perfect for that purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Ugh! One mission left, but I can't find my relic that increases the boost on the cars! I thought I stored it but must have sold it in error. Have to start a new character and transfer it via Claptraps bank!

forgot to post this yesterday, they finally released the heads and skins for the Tina DLC

https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware/status/367330836317622272/photo/1

PC KJKJT-WHBKX-HC9BT-TJBJ3-XJFSJ
    PS3 CBKJ3-XTXFW-5KRCJ-9J5BT-J3SRH
    Xbox 5JK3B-S6KTB-5BB5X-CRTBB-FC3ZK

@Chrislad I assume to are talking about the race in Torgue DLC? Just do it 2 controllers split screen and set up the 2nd car half way around before you start the race, so like have the 2nd car ready just before the 3rd check point and switch to it after you pass the second one with the 1st car ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

PC: CBKBJ-6ZJW6-HKH3T-B3T33-F5ZRS
    360: KB53B-TH5BB-KBB5R-WXT33-6HR9R
    PS3 KTKTB-HTXFW-KK6CT-SB5JT-3R6XZ

These ones are for Gaige.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

calex71 wrote: »

@Chrislad I assume to are talking about the race in Torgue DLC? Just do it 2 controllers split screen and set up the 2nd car half way around before you start the race, so like have the 2nd car ready just before the 3rd check point and switch to it after you pass the second one with the 1st car ;)

2 laps though? Is there enough time to do a lap and a half with the first car then switch?

• Advertisement

2 laps though? Is there enough time to do a lap and a half with the first car then switch?

Ha plenty, it's the only way i know to do it with no frustration or the relic. Or with another person in the game but the same approach applies, it's been a while since i've done it so can't say exactly where you put the second car i think it was at the check point after you go under the tunnel passed the bar,

You actually just use the second car to see out the race then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

PC/Mac: CT5BB-XTW5X-9CSBT-3BTTJ-FT5X5
    Xbox 360: KB53T-3T6JB-W3T5F-K6B33-Z9W5R
    PlayStation 3: 5T5BT-ZKRRC-556WB-9TWJJ-ZXWWH

Zer0's up today.

PC: KTC3T-WTW5F-ZCHB3-XJ9WR
    XBOX 360: 5TC33-9Z5BT-533WR-W63BJ-66WJW
    Playstation 3: CJ5JB-RCXFK-K5F53-9TWTT-SKZZF

Maya gets the Elven treatment today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

no.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Arawn wrote: »
    no.

YES.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Angron wrote: »
    PC: KTC3T-WTW5F-ZCHB3-BT3B3-XJ9WR

Maya gets the Elven treatment today.

Your code is/was missing the 4th part of it.

Ah, I copied it without looking.

PC: CBKBB-ZHJC6-SWHJT-JJ3BB-3CXHS
    PS3: 53CJT-35FFK-WK6KJ-9J5BB-HFJX6
    Xbox: K3CBB-CHWBB-WJTWF-WXBB3-K3KBK

Krieg's ears are ringing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm finding this frustrating to play at the moment. Feel like my banging my head against the wall :mad: :(

PC= WBCJJ-33KWR-S5Z33-BJTTB-65WJJ
    Xbox= KBW3J-F95TT-W3JKF-WFTBT-KF6XX
    PS 3= 53CBB-KKFXC-W565T-Z3C3B-SKJ33

Salvador is last, but not least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

any release date on new dlc?

Arawn wrote: »
    any release date on new dlc?

I expect it to get a mention at Gamescon this week

Jordan 191 wrote: »
    I'm finding this frustrating to play at the moment. Feel like my banging my head against the wall :mad: :(

What part are you stuck at?

My money is on it being Sawtooth Cauldron or Thousand Cuts during where angels fear to tread

Wilhelm is a major thorn in my side. I've often come close to finishing him off, but for some reason it just ain't happening.

I love this game and have been really enjoying it so far, but now I've hit a brick wall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Wilhelm is a major thorn in my side. I've often come close to finishing him off, but for some reason it just ain't happening.

I love this game and have been really enjoying it so far, but now I've hit a brick wall.

Is he a few levels above you? Do a few sidequests maybe, then tackle him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

You have a corrosive weapon?

Yeah as someone else said do some sidequests and level up a bit. Also a rocket launcher and corrosive weapon would be handy too. Corrosive sniper rifles or shotguns are very powerful against loaders and the like.

If you do the You Are Cordially Invited quest for tina you get a teapot pistol which is corrosive and quite effective on wilhelm.

You have a corrosive weapon?

I have two at my disposal, a MALIWAN Consumate Submalevolent Grace and a MALIWAN Paraquat Prowler.

I got the Paraquat Prowler on the way to meeting Wilhelm.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,508 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I have two at my disposal, a MALIWAN Consumate Submalevolent Grace and a MALIWAN Paraquat Prowler.

I got the Paraquat Prowler on the way to meeting Wilhelm.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions everyone.

kill the surveyors ahead of anything else. No shield = much easier
    if you're about to die pull back along the route you came into the area from he won't follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Played a game online last night. Was with a bunch of lvl 61 players (I'm 58) but was a little concerned. Everything was in super fast motion, little gravity and 999+ grenades and rediculous health & shield. Anyone else seen this before? Also a single party member opened up what must have been 100 golden key safes.

Kinda concerned of they were hacking that my character now will be tainted.

Trying to finish off the achievements at the moment. I'm lvl 50 now, been soloing the Raid bosses in the DLC on normal mode. Pete, Hyperius and Gee were handy enough to beat but bloody Voracidous the Invincible kicked my ass, it get's to a certain point and he just one hits me. Wouldn't mind if I wasn't 20 levels above him!

Not gone near the dragons yet.

kill the surveyors ahead of anything else. No shield = much easier
    if you're about to die pull back along the route you came into the area from he won't follow.

Yup. The minute I see the surveyors I blow them out of the sky.

• Advertisement

If it flies, it dies.
    Played a game online last night. Was with a bunch of lvl 61 players (I'm 58) but was a little concerned. Everything was in super fast motion, little gravity and 999+ grenades and rediculous health & shield. Anyone else seen this before? Also a single party member opened up what must have been 100 golden key safes.

Kinda concerned of they were hacking that my character now will be tainted.
    I've never come across that myself, but yeah, that's hacked/modded. I dunno if it'll affect your character in your own game though.

Advertisement