Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I have black gear dropped by modders, tis grand stuff

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

PC / Mac: WB5TT-JFCXX-CBS33-TTTBJ-JJ95B
    Xbox 360: WTW3B-6KXK3-96SB6-56BTT-RTZHB
    PlayStation 3: C35T3-CHRSC-SZ55J-HTKTB-SW35F

From facebook, 3 keys, valid until the 27th

PlayStation 3: K3K3J-R96ZK-Z9553-9BC3J-K6BHW
    Xbox 360: 5JC33-9CFCB-9RHJX-56T33-JBSZB
    PC: K3CBT-CRKR6-CB9BT-T3TBJ-595J3

and from twitter, 3 keys as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

DLC out next tuesday http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/a-first-look-at-new-borderlands-2-dlc-digistruct-peak-and-tk-bahas-bloody-harvest/

I'm not really sure theres enough here to draw me back given the time it took to get to lvl 61 and then theres re-acquiring my weapons etc. at lvl 72 or 80

• Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Jordan 191 wrote: »
    Wilhelm is a major thorn in my side. I've often come close to finishing him off, but for some reason it just ain't happening.

So I managed to finish off Wilhelm. Don't know how the fcuk I did it, but I did :D

At The Fridge now. Chilling place to be.

calex71 wrote: »
    DLC out next tuesday http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/a-first-look-at-new-borderlands-2-dlc-digistruct-peak-and-tk-bahas-bloody-harvest/

I'm not really sure theres enough here to draw me back given the time it took to get to lvl 61 and then theres re-acquiring my weapons etc. at lvl 72 or 80

you know you will be back like the little borderlands whore that you are

• Advertisement

Arawn wrote: »
    you know you will be back like the little borderlands whore that you are

Ah now the amount of effort needed + the farming / trading + GTA5 etc means I have no desire to but another 40 hours into getting to lvl 72

Ah now the amount of effort needed + the farming / trading + GTA5 etc means I have no desire to but another 40 hours into getting to lvl 72

day 1 for you I'm betting!

day 1 for you I'm betting!

You;d have to be online to know , what rock you hiding under these days ?

You;d have to be online to know , what rock you hiding under these days ?

Working nights without internet so spend most the day sleeping then gotta do other **** when I am awake! Plus I see final fantasy 14 is released today....sooooo.....

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,737 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Have to agree. With Madden out this weekend, GTAV in less than three weeks and the general end of the summer drought, I don't know if I can justify any more time in Borderlands 2 with barely any new gameplay. I still have a lot of the side missions from the whole game and DLC I could do, and kinda can't be arsed farming for legendaries again.

Penn wrote: »
    Have to agree. With Madden out this weekend, GTAV in less than three weeks and the general end of the summer drought, I don't know if I can justify any more time in Borderlands 2 with barely any new gameplay. I still have a lot of the side missions from the whole game and DLC I could do, and kinda can't be arsed farming for legendaries again.

They released a patch today that gives the eridium vendor more stuff so + 5 backpack slots and + 4 bank slots for free with out the dlc, mucho eridium needed though 400 for the 2 new upgrades + 150 for each ammo capacity upgrade. They increased the eridium carrying cap to 999 too.

Nice to see as they could have easily made those tied to the DLC...... I went back to upgrade my storage :o

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2:
    CTC3J-KR9H5-WTZ3T-TJ3TB-6SRRJ

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2:
    KTKJ3-J95JT-HX93R-K6BBB-ZWR9H

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2:
    CBKTT-66RHB-ZHK5B-SB53J-SJ3KT

And yes I got the DLC :o

I'm lvl 67 at the minute and still holing my own with lvl 61 gear, the didistruct peak challenge is short but better than nothing like the 1st cap increase, I'll reserve judgment until I hit 72 and can get it to over level each run.

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2:
    CTC3J-KR9H5-WTZ3T-TJ3TB-6SRRJ

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2:
    KTKJ3-J95JT-HX93R-K6BBB-ZWR9H

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2:
    CBKTT-66RHB-ZHK5B-SB53J-SJ3KT

And yes I got the DLC :o

I'm lvl 67 at the minute and still holing my own with lvl 61 gear, the didistruct peak challenge is short but better than nothing like the 1st cap increase, I'll reserve judgment until I hit 72 and can get it to over level each run.

You're easier to call than gazza going on the piss

You're easier to call than gazza going on the piss

But this has spider tanks!!!!!!!!! :eek: Not sure if they spawn elsewhere now but filling them full of lead is sweet!!!!!!

But this has spider tanks!!!!!!!!! :eek: Not sure if they spawn elsewhere now but filling them full of lead is sweet!!!!!!
    but it's a new type of tequilla!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

Hey Im new to boarder lands 2 what advice has every one got ? :)

What class did you start as?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Commando is an easy class to start out with, spec'ing out into the tree to improve his turret [Whatever the left most one is called]. It can effectively tank and do massive amounts of damage with it's rocket rack, 2 guns, and Slag application on shots - only thing is it kinda sucks at taking down flying enemies... :pac:

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Commando is an easy class to start out with, spec'ing out into the tree to improve his turret [Whatever the left most one is called]. It can effectively tank and do massive amounts of damage with it's rocket rack, 2 guns, and Slag application on shots - only thing is it kinda sucks at taking down flying enemies... :pac:

Supreme Badass Surveyors in Digistruct peak , 4 of us last night all different classes trying to shoot them out of the sky even using homing grenades all the while trying to hide and avoid being 1 shotted by them took 10 minutes to take out 3 of them :D

• Advertisement

Supreme Badass Surveyors in Digistruct peak , 4 of us last night all different classes trying to shoot them out of the sky even using homing grenades all the while trying to hide and avoid being 1 shotted by them took 10 minutes to take out 3 of them :D

I absolutely loathe flying enemies, lol :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

During the Hyperion circle of slaughter one of the surveyors glitched into the cliff on me, there was nothing I could do, had to quit out and start again. Was quite far into the final round roo.

Hated any part with flying enemies, very glitchy if the area wasn't open enough. Corrosive conference call great at taking down buzzards though.

Needs more Zer0

Needs more Zer0

There were 2 of them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Are they any videos up of the new DLC/Level cap? I can't seem to find any.

There were 2 of them ;)

Clearly not as awesome as my Zer0

Are they any videos up of the new DLC/Level cap? I can't seem to find any.

This was done at level 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

What class did you start as?
    BeerWolf wrote: »

I started out playing as a commando but I really want o play online. I'm 20 hours in I love it so much fun got a kick ass shotty :pac:

But im confused with all the sheilds and the other bits and peaces. is the online scene any good ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've never played online with random people, but it's great fun to play online with friends.

• Advertisement

But im confused with all the sheilds and the other bits and peaces. is the online scene any good ?

The online scene is kinda 'meh'. People drop in and leave and never say a single thing - they might as well be bots. This game's best with people you know!

Advertisement