Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this one:

Gun8-610x343.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Nah, it's got to be a flesh burning orange sniper rifle for me.

Gun6.jpg

Out of all the snipers, that is the nicest!

Damnit, now I can't read this thread as I'm trying to stay away from anything about the guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I do love me some fire or corrosive damage weapons alright...

• Advertisement

Damnit, now I can't read this thread as I'm trying to stay away from anything about the guns.

Well there are 87 Bazillion guns so I'm sure you will still have a surprise or 2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Do weapons have a max range? I was playing the first game yesterday, using a pistol to take out a turrent past it's max range.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Fibrescale

Really love the style of the guns and the game for that matter, when I saw Borderlands 1 I was kind of skeptical of the cartoony style of the game but grew to love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I like that sniper rifle, That is a nice sniper rifle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

I hope the soundtrack kicks ass. The first borderlands had me from the first track in firestone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,358 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked, Money don't grow on trees, I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, There ain't nothing in this world for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Headshot wrote: »
    Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked, Money don't grow on trees, I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, There ain't nothing in this world for free.

Cage the elephant!!! I just felt in love with them now. I did not even knew they existed until borderlands... I can't believe I missed out on such great band for so long! Thank you borderlands!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dcully wrote: »

very good track, its a shame the rest of the stuff from those people is quite.... shiet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

a mate of mine bought the 4 (£90) pack on Steam, so worked out at £22.50/€30 for the preorder.

Haven't played the first one but the second looks pretty sweet.

Jumping in at the deepend perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

platinums wrote: »

Jumping in at the deepend perhaps?
    na although I the first one is excellent and would be well worth buying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Nah, You'll be able to play it without playing the first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I'd still play the first one if you get a chance, but if it's anything like the first – the learning curve will be very gentle.

The Gaming Liberty just posted that the 1st review is in - 95% Thats fairly high! :D
    GamesMaster has dropped the first Borderlands 2
    review... it got a whopping 95%... who's excited?

Two weeks lads, two weeks...:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

wow didn't realise this was soooo close :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

ah-hem, 1 week, 6 days and 5 hours.

I'm downloading the first to give it a go, mate reckons we should do some co-op to get me used to it.

there goes my weekend.

platinums wrote: »
    ah-hem, 1 week, 6 days and 5 hours.

I'm downloading the first to give it a go, mate reckons we should do some co-op to get me used to it.

there goes my weekend.

Try the single player too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Nice 50 minutes or so of it here...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

aw man I probably shouldn't get this what with fifa out the following week :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭millgate1

Can't wait for this game! Has everyone decided what class they're playing as? Axton for me :D I have a feeling Zer0 will be overused...I must pre-order this game tomorrow.

millgate1 wrote: »
    Can't wait for this game! Has everyone decided what class they're playing as? Axton for me :D I have a feeling Zer0 will be overused...I must pre-order this game tomorrow.

I think I'll play as Axton as well which I think the majority will. The turret gun came in very handy in BL 1. I'd like to play as zero as using the sword just sounds class but I think the invisibility/sword combo will be over used.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Well, the skill trees are up, so maybe this will help you make your decision:

http://www.borderlands2.com/us/#characters

Apparently Maya can be the medic class now, while Zero seems to be a hybrid of Lilith and Mordecai.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Zero seems to be a hybrid of Lilith and Mordecai.

Sold. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭millgate1

Is anyone thinking of picking Salvador? Seems to be very quiet when it comes to him.

Advertisement