Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venues for 21st / 30th birthday parties in Dublin

Options
  • 03-08-2011 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I'm looking around quite a few venues at the moment and I was looking to see where is the best place for a 21st or 30th birthday party as we have two people in my immediate family looking for a venue for two separate parties happening before Christmas.
    Ideally we would both like the venue (s) to be in South Dublin city.
    Any deals or special offers by venues would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sarah23ahern

Hi Kevin,

I've been at quite a number of venues on in both north and south dublin for 21sts (& a few 30ths :D) .

There are some great places in Dublin that I would defo recommend such as Diceys (way too expensive tho), Bakers Corner in Deansgrange and Kobra Bar on Leeson Street.

I found both Bakers & Kobra very good purely because I live in Deansgrange so Bakers was extremely handy and they get a very local crowd downstairs (although the function room is upstairs!).

Kobra was my favorite venue as its where I had my own 21st!:p We got the venue free of charge and the food was very affordable working out at €4 a head or something!!! they opened until 2am and I had 180 people attending so I got the venue more or less to myself on the night! All I had to pay for was the DJ which was one of their DJ's and that cost €200. I also got given a free gold card from the nightclub down below which has certainly come in handy!!!

All in all I'd definitely recommend either of the above!!!

Hope that helps!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KatieD.

Hi Kevin,

I've been at quite a number of venues on in both north and south dublin for 21sts (& a few 30ths :D) .

There are some great places in Dublin that I would defo recommend such as Diceys (way too expensive tho), Bakers Corner in Deansgrange and Kobra Bar on Leeson Street.

I found both Bakers & Kobra very good purely because I live in Deansgrange so Bakers was extremely handy and they get a very local crowd downstairs (although the function room is upstairs!).

Kobra was my favorite venue as its where I had my own 21st!:p We got the venue free of charge and the food was very affordable working out at €4 a head or something!!! they opened until 2am and I had 180 people attending so I got the venue more or less to myself on the night! All I had to pay for was the DJ which was one of their DJ's and that cost €200. I also got given a free gold card from the nightclub down below which has certainly come in handy!!!

All in all I'd definitely recommend either of the above!!!

Hope that helps!!!

Hi Sarah, would you be able to forward me details of who you dealt with for your 21st ? Mine is coming up and Kobra sounds fantastic.
    Thanks a mill,
    Katie

Advertisement