Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to rent fishing boats

Options
  • 03-08-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi Anglers,
    Myself and a few friends have decided we'd like to go away for a bit of camping and fishing for a weekend before the end of the summer. Looking to get out of Dublin so does anyone know of anywhere outside the Pale that would rent boats to complete beginners and have camping facilities. Also a bit of exciting nightlife nearby would be great!!
    Thanks for any help that comes this way!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

I was looking up the same. Kinsale in cork seems a good spot. Not sure what the fishing is like as i havn been there yet but there is boat hire for decent price. Google kinsale boat hire. They do smaller boats and bigger ones depending what your doing, (in shore etc). I think the prices are on the site too which is handy

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

Thanks a million dusty. I'll check them out! Was in Kilaloe fishing as a kid once so I mite check there out aswell! I'm sure it still exists! Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭connel42

Hi
    Have a look at our website:
    http://www.blessingtonlakeboathire.com/
    Camping on the lake shore is not allowed but give me a call and we can point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

PTO wrote: »
    Thanks a million dusty. I'll check them out! Was in Kilaloe fishing as a kid once so I mite check there out aswell! I'm sure it still exists! Thanks again!

plenty of boat hire and fishing around killaloe, also lively town at night for a bit of crac

Advertisement