Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire in Dublin 1

Options
  • 03-08-2011 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

There's a huge amount of smoke across the river from where I work in Dublin 2, just to the left of the Convention Centre and behind the Clarion. Anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I hope it's not my Apt on fire :eek:

I've not heard any fire engines down here tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mydearwatson

Saw this pic on Twitter ... http://yfrog.com/kiwq2jxj

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

Can see the smoke rising from Parnell Square.No sound of fire engines.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

if anyone has good quality images - I can send them to the papers for you (I do it all the time in the Photo forum)

if it gets printed - you make the money (I tell you how and who to invoice and how much)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Gae

According to AA roadwatch it was a fire in a park on Railway St (near Amiens Street)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

Gae wrote: »
    According to AA roadwatch it was a fire in a park on Railway St (near Amiens Street)

Yea, walked by it earlier, saw two fire brigades at it. Couldn't see by them to see what was on fire, looked to be out the front of the flats there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Johnvandertol

I think it was here in Dublin:
    firedublin640.jpg

Advertisement