Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent allowance for single mother

Options
  • 03-08-2011 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there, I am going to be a single mother in 5 months time. I am currently unemployed & on benefits with rent allowance of 66 per week currently.

I have to look for somewhere to live. At least a 2 bedrooms house or appartment in Dublin. How much rent allowance am I entitled to per month & how is this paid? Is it paid into your account? I now pick up my money in the post office.

I heard it is 95 per week? Is this right? would really appreciate help here to make me feel better...

Thanks a lot.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

N&F is not your dumping ground for your random off-topic questions, make the effort to find the proper forum rather than make needless work for mods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement