Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for first tattoo in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-08-2011 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

So I have decided I would like to get a Mario Mushroom tattoo on my arm, its only going to be 'around' and inch big, but I was wondering where is the best place to get it done in Dublin city centre? And what prices am I looking at?
    Getting the bee mushroom but with no colour.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Snakebite on Abbey street or Colourworks in Temple Bar would be my recommendations. Most places start at €70-100 per hour so you're looking at that price range. The studio would be able to give you a quote when you go in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Thanks A-H!
    I'll drop into them over the next few days and see what I can get done.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Didn't feel the need to start a new thread, so just gonna hijack this one :P

Have finally decided to get my first tattoo, but need a little advice.
    I'm a music student and so plan on getting a treble clef, about an inch or two in length, just under my arm, on my ribs, basically where my bra strap goes across.
    But I also want the same with a bass clef on the other side.
    So would you recommend getting them both done the same day? Considering I will have to lie on my side straight after getting one of them done to get the other done..
    *total no0b*

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Didn't feel the need to start a new thread, so just gonna hijack this one :P

Have finally decided to get my first tattoo, but need a little advice.
    I'm a music student and so plan on getting a treble clef, about an inch or two in length, just under my arm, on my ribs, basically where my bra strap goes across.
    But I also want the same with a bass clef on the other side.
    So would you recommend getting them both done the same day? Considering I will have to lie on my side straight after getting one of them done to get the other done..
    *total no0b*

I wouldn't recommend it, but if you are intending on getting both done anyway, then it'd possibly be easier, as you will probably have to either go without a bra or with one that is very broad/sports bra for comfort while it's healing, as you do not want something like the straps rubbing against it.

Advertisement