Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escaped Prisoner

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Wouldnt you be a tad pissed off with a name like Aeneas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Hope he gets found quickly.

Good to see that something like an escaped prisoner does not warrant pictures of the prisoner and/or a description being put up for the public to see.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 surestew

Mc Love wrote: »

Not really. And thats the judge's name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Young fella must be dope doing a runner for 40 quid and a knife he will get twice as long now. So that means the 3 month suspended sentence he would have got will now be 6 months suspended sentence.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

surestew wrote: »
    Not really. And thats the judge's name.

Ah I see that - lousy on the judge :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

kilburn wrote: »
    Young fella must be dope doing a runner for 40 quid and a knife he will get twice as long now. So that means the 3 month suspended sentence he would have got will now be 6 months suspended sentence.:rolleyes:

thats a bit harsh, he'll just have to give 70 quid instead of 50 to the charity box, that'll learn him

yea thats true when they give him back his knife he can rob the 70 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Kess73 wrote: »
    Hope he gets found quickly.

Good to see that something like an escaped prisoner does not warrant pictures of the prisoner and/or a description being put up for the public to see.:rolleyes:

Its the Irish way..guaranteed-irish-logo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

Mc Love wrote: »

Greek isn't it? Main character in the Aeneid?

constantg wrote: »
    Greek isn't it? Main character in the Aeneid?

Yeah....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeneas

Virgil would have sounded cooler......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Why no photo or description?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

mikemac wrote: »
    Why no photo or description?

Because these magic radios still don't show pictures! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

While the location isn't specific, how much do you want to bet they found him at home, a marvelous piece of detective work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

phill106 wrote: »
    While the location isn't specific, how much do you want to bet they found him at home, a marvelous piece of detective work!

Maybe he didn't return home for 2 weeks hoping the heat had died down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

"Live 95FM's News understands he managed to slip his cuffs during transport from Limerick Prison."

How the fluck did he slip the cuffs?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

scholar007 wrote: »
    "Live 95FM's News understands he managed to slip his cuffs during transport from Limerick Prison."

How the fluck did he slip the cuffs?:confused:

care to enlighten us Zuroph? how DO they get the hands OUT OF the handcuffs?? :D;)

phill106 wrote: »

Girlfriend probably got sick of heroic man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

I see another prisoner is on the loose . This time escaping while receiving treatment out in the regional.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0830/1224303189784.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Vanolder wrote: »
    I see another prisoner is on the loose . This time escaping while receiving treatment out in the regional.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0830/1224303189784.html
    Gardaí from Roxboro Garda station searched a number of locations in Limerick yesterday

Bet the Statoil (or whatever it is called these days!) on the Dock Road was one of these 'locations' :D The rest of the 'searching' was probably glancing out the windows of Roxboro Garda Station for 2-3 minutes.......

- Can't see why it matters anyhow when Limerick already has hundreds of convicted Prisoners wandering around on 'temporary' or 'day' release and thousands more that should be locked up but never will be due to a disinterested Police force and laughable justice system.

Raiser wrote: »
    Bet the Statoil (or whatever it is called these days!) on the Dock Road was one of these 'locations' :D The rest of the 'searching' was probably glancing out the windows of Roxboro Garda Station for 2-3 minutes.......

- Can't see why it matters anyhow when Limerick already has hundreds of convicted Prisoners wandering around on 'temporary' or 'day' release and thousands more that should be locked up but never will be due to a disinterested Police force and laughable justice system.

The prison guards should be sacked for letting these feckers escape!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

Raiser wrote: »

Not that i would fully agree with your statement,But, Maybe there are some garda who are loosing interest in combating crime. Could you blame them?, They risk their lives to aprehend the suspects and the justice system makes a mockery of their actions by leinient or no sentences at all, many of the scum are at home before the gardai even finish filling out the paperwork..
    If i was a guard i would also loose interest if my efforts to do my job were in vain...

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

[/B]

Not that i would fully agree with your statement,But, Maybe there are some garda who are loosing interest in compatting crime. Could you blame them?, They risk their lives to aprehend the suspects and the justice system makes a mockery of their actions by lenient or no sentences at all, many of the scum are at home before the gardai even finish out filing the paperwork..
    If i was a guard i would also loose interest if my efforts to do my job were in vain...

Couldnt have said it better myself. Interesting to sit in Limerick District Court any day of the week and see the never ending procession of scum up before the court and the look on the faces of the Gardai when they are 'sentenced' - usually said scummer with a big smirk on his/her face giving the two fingers to the prosecuting Garda as they exit for the street. My motivation would be poor also in such a case.

I see they are still looking for the lad that did a runner last weekend. What i cant understand is why do the radio stations and newspapers just say the man is in his 20's give us a picture and his name ! Idiots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I see they are still looking for the lad that did a runner last weekend. What i cant understand is why do the radio stations and newspapers just say the man is in his 20's give us a picture and his name ! Idiots

Lol, now that you mention it this reminds me of the Simpsons.

- Anytime I hear of law enforcement in Limerick I think of Chief Wiggum, Lou and Eddie for some reason......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

No photo is to stop all the random people who kinda look like the escaped prisoner being assaulted on the street by people thinking there's a reward. Wanted dead or alive :D

Advertisement