Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seperation and Divorce forum

Options
  • 03-08-2011 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭

Is this a possibility? I figure if there is a forum for weddings / marraige, surely there should be one to help you get out of it :pac:

Jokes aside, it's something I'm in the middle of right now. A thread in AH recently to do with exes spurred a conversation between myself and a few others, and it occured to me there may be a niche here.

I don't mean a forum for offering each other legal advice, I mean a support forum, where people can discuss their situation, and maybe able to offer each other links, and maybe some experience?

If the idea is considered, maybe a private forum is the way forward, as the members may not wish for their information / situation made public.

Thoughts?

Edit: could a mod kindly move this to forum suggestions please? Made an oopsie :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Great idea!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Forum Requests Forum

Post in there, then make a sig directing people to it, if the idea is popular enough to get the Admins to talk about it then you're in with a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Will do, thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Abi wrote: »
    Will do, thanks :)

Apologies, I didn't see your edit above.

I'll plus one the suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I think making it public but allowing people to post un-regged would be a better option for those who want to post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Des wrote: »
    Apologies, I didn't see your edit above.

I'll plus one the suggestion.

No problem Des. If you want to lock this one up, I've started a thread in forum requests - thanks again :)

Edit: Here for anyone interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement