Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed

Options
  • 03-08-2011 5:50pm
    Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

I just bought the game and I'm trying to update it with the 11.3 patch but it keeps stopping at a certain point and says that a sharing violation occured. Anyone know what I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Are you running the game at the same time as you're updating it? Quit out of FM, update the patch, then start the game up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

Could you tell me how to install a patch? I'm basically a caveman and do not know how to use a computer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Could you tell me how to install a patch? I'm basically a caveman and do not know how to use a computer ;)

Based on your description :pac: I'm assuming that you use a PC and are using the disc based version rather than the Steam version...

Go to this site football manager patches and download the correct file. The one you want is this ---> Download Patch 11.3 (PC Disc) - Then, when its finished downloading, execute the file by double clicking it. That will install the file and then you're away :)

If by chance you're using the disc based version on mac, go to the same site and download the correct file ---> Download Patch 11.3 (Mac Disc) - and it's the same method. Double click, and follow instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Based on your description :pac: I'm assuming that you use a PC and are using the disc based version rather than the Steam version...

Go to this site football manager patches and download the correct file. The one you want is this ---> Download Patch 11.3 (PC Disc) - Then, when its finished downloading, execute the file by double clicking it. That will install the file and then you're away :)

If by chance you're using the disc based version on mac, go to the same site and download the correct file ---> Download Patch 11.3 (Mac Disc) - and it's the same method. Double click, and follow instructions.

You my friend are a genius. Thanks very much

Advertisement