Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fanad bridge help

Options
  • 03-08-2011 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Can anyone give me directions to the bridge? I was touring the Fanad peninsula side yesterday and saw no sign of a bridge - are there any maps that show it and therefore how to get to it? I'd be grateful for help so the next time I'm up that way I can investigate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

NorthDown2 wrote: »
    Can anyone give me directions to the bridge? I was touring the Fanad peninsula side yesterday and saw no sign of a bridge - are there any maps that show it and therefore how to get to it? I'd be grateful for help so the next time I'm up that way I can investigate.

The bridge is located at the "B" marker on the map, the handiest way to get to it ism head for carrigart and about 1 mile before the town the turn off for the bridge is there, i think its signed from the end of the road....

Link to google map

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

From the Fanad side, this is the junction ( capture ) and from the Carriagrt Side, this junction ( capture 1 ).

Advertisement