Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another VTOS/BTEA question.

Options
  • 03-08-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hello all,

I've been googling in vain, it seems, to try and find teh answer to these questions, so thanks in advance if any of you can answer.

I was on a BTEA payment last year, completed teh course, and I am now moving on to my next course, which is a higher level course, but I want to get VTOS now for my second course, as the BTEA barely covered the cost of my living/travel/materials last year, it was very stressful.

So;
    After being a year on BTEA, going back on jobseekers, will I be eliedgable for VTOS?

Another question is, I have to wait till the day i register to apply for VTOS, so if i dont get a VTOS payment (if i turn up to late or along those lines) can i still apply for BTEA even though my course has technically started?

And what happens payment wise form registration day till mid october when you recieve your first VTOS payment?

Comments

Advertisement