Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beehive Cafe closed?

• 03-08-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭

Down home for the long weekend and noticed the Beehive wasn't open. Anyone know what the story is? Sad news if it's gone so soon after opening, seems like only a few months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mrsbrady

ya closed on Friday evening. hopefully they'll get it sorted and be able to open again. loved it, such a nice place to sit and have coffee and watch the world go by :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

I took my family in there a couple of weeks ago. They got every order we made wrong, and even forgot one order completely. the food was terrible. the chips we got(even after specifically asking for NO chips!!) we not fully cooked, the lasagne had a layer of grease an inch thick and the salad in my wife's wrap(which they got wrong anyway, was meant to be garlic and herb chicken wrap and they sent a sweet chilli wrap instead) was wilted and black at the edges.

I've never eaten anywhere as bad in my life, so no surpise to me that it has closed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Folks,

I don't want to leave a thread open that's speculating on a businesses survival, if I was in the country I'd call around and see what the story is. Locking the thread until we can find out what the story is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement