Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 Squad Update

Options
  • 03-08-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hey

Hope someone can help .My little brother tells me theres an update out there, with new transfers(such as downing to liverpool) as well as player upgrades available, but we cant seem to find it?

He swears hes played it in a mates.

Anyone got any idea?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    Hey

Hope someone can help .My little brother tells me theres an update out there, with new transfers(such as downing to liverpool) as well as player upgrades available, but we cant seem to find it?

He swears hes played it in a mates.

Anyone got any idea?

Thanks

There is no update, otherwise no one would buy the new game...

His mate must have done the transfers himself

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

colly54 wrote: »
    There is no update, otherwise no one would buy the new game...

His mate must have done the transfers himself

Thats what i said. But the little brother says the ratings for some players are even different too, ie chicarito or however ya spell it is 84 or something like that. Adam has gone up too to like 82....How have they done that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    Thats what i said. But the little brother says the ratings for some players are even different too, ie chicarito or however ya spell it is 84 or something like that. Adam has gone up too to like 82....How have they done that?

maybe they edited the attributes or else he is lying haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Theres a player rating that updates everyweek You can but , The squads were edited by the lad i do the same myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

he was probably playing ultimate team. its an online part of fifa where players ratings can go up pending on real life performances

• Advertisement

colly54 wrote: »
    maybe they edited the attributes or else he is lying haha

Ha dont worry i had thought of that, but its him putting in hours searching the internet for this mystery update, not me...

Ok so how do i go about getting this ultimate team jazz that updates weekly?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

its in the main menu of fifa 11 . second item on the list i think. its a download of 140mb. its basically like playing manage mode online i.e buying and selling playerz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Its not ultimate team which puts Your player ratings up and down, theres another download you have to pay for it, its for seria a, barclays, la liga, ligue 1 and mexican league! not much point getting it now though with fifa 12 nearly here

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

astonaidan wrote: »
    Its not ultimate team which puts Your player ratings up and down, theres another download you have to pay for it, its for seria a, barclays, la liga, ligue 1 and mexican league! not much point getting it now though with fifa 12 nearly here

Yup, Live Season. Ridiculous that it has to be paid for, but it gives you an advantage in online games.

thanks guys. One last thing, if we buy it will it work on both our playstations? One in brothers gaff and one in our family home, we play on both under the same username

• Advertisement

anyone?...

Just downloaded this and doesnt seem to work with multiplayer?

The brother played this multiplayer, he was liverpool, his mate was united. The updates havent happened for the multiplayer game mode?

anyone.....??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

It doesnt exist. The only option is maybe his mates ps3 is flashed or something and he manually added an update that someone brought out. There is no legit update that does this yet, they only bring out 2 a year for player transfers after the windows close.

Advertisement