If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV 37

Options
  • 03-08-2011 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Am looking for a New TV , max size 37 , i like the look of the Phillips , would appreciate your advice on the best one , i am also looking for a Blue Player (which can hopefully play all region DVDs) and a living colors light

How much would it cost to deliver to Bray

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Barsan

Thanks for getting in touch with us:)

I've a couple of questions for you - Did you have a particular TV model in mind?
    If no, what features would you like your new TV to include?
    And what sort of budget do you have to play with?

To temp you have a look see at the 37PFL8605 this is a wonderful and excellently spec'd TV -
    200Hz Refresh Rate
    1ms Panel Response Time
    LED Edgelighting Tech
    500,000:1 Contrast ratio
    Perfect Pixel HD Image Processor
    NET TV
    plus loads more...

This TV is on offer for €799.99 at the moment (down from €899.99) this is our top of the range at this screen size - we have it one on demo in store if you'd like to check it out in the flest - I can take you through its features etc.

Our BDP-3100 Blu-Ray player can be mod'ded to to multi region DVD playback (not MR Blu-Ray playback) and would make a great match for the 37PFL8605. Infact we are using the BDP3100 on a lot of our TV's instore - they are a great player.
    This player is on offer from €149.99 to €119.99

Both the TV and BR player are in stock

Regarding the LivingColour these are in two types the MINI for €99.99 and the Large Gen 2 for €149.99.
    See our website for info
    Let me know which type you'd like and i'll see what I can do on the price for you.

Delivery to Bray is not a problem and will cost €25

How does that sound??
    Look forward to hearing back from you.
    atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭barsan

Many thanks for the getting back , appreciate your advice ,TV spec looks ideal , will try to drop in over the next few days to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Barsan

Cool no worries, it's a very cool TV as you'll see.

We'll see you over the next few days, oh if you call in tomorrow just ask for Nicola (I'm of i'm afraid:() and she will take you through the works TV wise.

Have a good one
    atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.