Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can my AH ban be lifted now?

Options
  • 03-08-2011 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

I got a permanent ban a few weeks ago. A bit harsh don't you think? As far as I can tell, I think it was because I insulted the pope.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As you're contesting the ban I've moved this to DRP. As per the first step you should first PM the mod who banned you to see if an accommodation can be reached.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

I'm familiar with this ban. The OP was banned for trolling. Unfunny trolling.

Case in point ... the delightfully titled thread & poll "Do u think the pope should shove the bible up his arse and a crucifix in his japsey?"

The thread is now deleted, for obvious reasons, but Admins and Rec cmods will find it here

So, no, the AH ban will not be lifted anytime soon ... and I would suggest and support a site-ban if you carry on in a similar vein.

Advertisement