Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longford Library

Options
  • 04-08-2011 3:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

I was in there for the first time in over 10 years last week, :( I'd swear it's just the same few books in there.

I was reading another thread that mentioned the swords Library and they have up to date Books, DVDs, Boxsets, PS3 games, CDs in there to hire/rent out and if they don't have what you want they'll get it.

Anyone use it on here, what do you think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

i was in there last year for the first time in about 15 years. hasn't changed much at all apart from new computers. still the old chairs with cocks drawn on them and 'john is gay' written in tippex on a few desks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

i was in there last year for the first time in about 15 years. hasn't changed much at all apart from new computers. still the old chairs with cocks drawn on them and 'john is gay' written in tippex on a few desks!

is he still gay !! god he was gay when i was in 1st year in 92 !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

I haven't been in there since leaving cert. Every book that I wanted- EVERY BOOK, they had to get delivered in from another county library. -_- And these weren't that obscure books, classics like "Brave New World". Hell, I think they even had to get 1984 brought in from Roscommon!
    Gotta love having the DCU library at my finger tips now. :wub:

Advertisement