Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working Holiday Schemes

Options
  • 04-08-2011 3:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

OK first off, I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with college this year, I'm 80% sure I really want to travel.

Has anyone ever done one of these, I'd be interested in hearing first hand experiences/stories. I am thinking either South Korea or Japan but then the obvious language barrier is holding me back, would it be too lonely/hard? My heart is really set on them though, I have wanted to go to Japan since I was so little and recently the hallyu has me loving South Korea (as does their drinking culture), even Honk Kong which may be easier as I am almost positive that has more English speakers and thus in turn perhaps more job opportunities!
    Sorry I'm rambling on now .. but is this a good option?

(I asked this in Independent but didn't notice the sticky and now can't delete it.)

Advertisement