Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback discount code

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

rraido wrote: »
    i tried "12BIRTHDAY" this morning on megadeals and i got 12% off.

still works!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Adotsy

"12BIRTHDAY" doesn't seem to be working anymore. Does anyone have a new discount code for the Megadeals?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

I'm also looking for updated discount code.
    Used the 12BIRTHDAY one last week buting the ballykisteen hotel and spa deal, which was great as it reduced it down to €78 and that included two €25 vouchers for the spa treatments. Fantastic deal, especially with the 12% discount. 2 nights B&B for €28. GETONIT is right

Sorry for the bump, but just wondering if anyone knows if there is a latest megadeals discount code that is working. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

Megadeals discount code???

Anyone???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I'm less than 200 points short for the steam mop so I too badly need a discount code, pretty please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

bagels wrote: »
    I'm less than 200 points short for the steam mop so I too badly need a discount code, pretty please

I was looking at them too, all the reviews were good initially but of late they seem to be very faulty....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B003UTUO7M/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

i've no code to offer I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I was looking at them too, all the reviews were good initially but of late they seem to be very faulty....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B003UTUO7M/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

i've no code to offer I'm afraid

Thanks for alerting me to the faults, i'll steer well clear

METROPIG in todays metro herald 10% off

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Just got a discount code in the post.

GIFTWALLET - 10% OFF Any one luxury short break can be used once per member.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Button09

any one got a pigsback discount code please

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Button09 wrote: »
    any one got a pigsback discount code please

METROPIG should give 10% off first purchase (If it doesn't work on main website try it on the mobile site)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Button09

thanks for reply luvlyjubbly, not working for me, I prob used it before... anyone know any other codes

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

METROPIG should give 10% off first purchase (If it doesn't work on main website try it on the mobile site)

not working for me :(

Working for me just now. I used lower case letters btw.
    In the psat I have used this code and other times it has been invalid. Looks like its valid now , but for how long this time, who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

Won't work for me either, even metropig in lower case. Anyone else got another code to try as wanted to buy something off this website. Discount code would be great!!!

I have just used it now to purchase the punchestown deal and worked for me

Your Order
    Description
    Punchestown Irish National Hunt Racing Festival package!
    Quantity
    x
    Price
    =
    Total
    €25.00
    €25.00

10% Discount code applied [x]
    (you may not use PiggyPoints with this discount code)
    €2.50

Total:
    €22.50

any new ones?

Anyone know of any new discount codes please

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭M007

Any current discount codes for pigsback.com?

• Advertisement
Advertisement