Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marguerite Ahern. Don't waste your money

Options
  • 04-08-2011 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine went to see Marguerite in Clonmel a few months ago and found her good so I booked an appointment and eventually got to see her last week. My honest opinion? She's just a spoofer.
    My friend had told me what she was told and had written it down. When we compared notes afterwards she had told us pretty much the exact same thing about everything. Examples include:

We're too hard on ourselves
    We cry at tv to release our emotions
    We need to stand up for ourselves more
    We need to leave the past behind
    We're both beautiful looking, gorgeous, stunning etc :rolleyes:
    We have back pain due to money worries
    We're owed an apology from a male (nope)
    We're not being paid enough
    We'll have twins, told us both we'd have a boy and girl and also one other boy
    There's a photo in both parents houses, on the sitting room wall of someone who has passed
    In 4 months time we'll share in money with 4 others
    We'll receive an inheritence
    We have lots of admirers
    We have a partner who shortens our name and we shorten his (not true for either of us)
    We'll get a dog soon (definitely not)
    We'll be getting new furniture
    There's a connection to Dubai

Now we went to see her months apart but were both told all of those things :rolleyes: Obviously my friend's not too impressed now either.

She also told me other stuff about myself, none of which is true. Examples:

She seemed to think I was with her because I'm desperate to have a baby now and needed to know about it. Right now a baby is the furthest thing from my mind.
    Kids (in general) love me. No they don't!
    I'm able to sing. Definitely not
    I'm foolish with money and spend it without thinking. I'm the complete opposite
    She kept talking about Maureen. I have no idea who Maureen is
    My sister and myself have the same first initial. I don't have a sister
    A child called Jack or Jake loves me and looks up to me. No idea who that is
    A close family member is an alcoholic. Definitely not

And the one thing that really got to me. I went to her because at the moment there is one HUGE situation happening in my life. I don't know what's happening with it or how it's going to go and I REALLY needed to know what was going to happen with the situation. It's a massive thing in my life at the moment. Well guess what? It wasn't even mentioned! Absolutely no hint of it whatsoever, and I really thought it was the first thing she should have picked up on

So my honest opinion of Marguerite? Stay at home and save your money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

You often find with these fake psychics that when an attractive girl/woman goes to see them, they just rattle on about men, relationships and kids to them. Maybe that's relevant for a lot of women, but it's a bit presumptuous to assume that's the case for all women.

Never mind that a woman might have a career and she's concerned about where that's going and what-not.

Anyway, that Marguerite sounds like an eejit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭easychair

A friend of mine went to see Marguerite in Clonmel a few months ago and found her good so I booked an appointment and eventually got to see her last week. My honest opinion? She's just a spoofer.
    My friend had told me what she was told and had written it down. When we compared notes afterwards she had told us pretty much the exact same thing about everything. Examples include:

There's a photo in both parents houses, on the sitting room wall of someone who has passed
    We have lots of admirers
    We have a partner who shortens our name and we shorten his (not true for either of us)

Now we went to see her months apart but were both told all of those things :rolleyes: Obviously my friend's not too impressed now either.

She seemed to think I was with her because I'm desperate to have a baby now and needed to know about it. Right now a baby is the furthest thing from my mind.

And the one thing that really got to me. I went to her because at the moment there is one HUGE situation happening in my life. I don't know what's happening with it or how it's going to go and I REALLY needed to know what was going to happen with the situation. It's a massive thing in my life at the moment. Well guess what? It wasn't even mentioned! Absolutely no hint of it whatsoever, and I really thought it was the first thing she should have picked up on

What were you expecting? It's well know that these people say the same things to everyone, use barnum statements and so on. More fool you and your friend for expecting anything different!

as I have aisd before, my favourite is when they say "I am getting a message from someone , who says his name begins with the letter "t"" , then they look expectantly at the subject to see if "t" rings any bells. If not, the say "or it could be "p"...and again check with the subject.

I've never met anyone if life who says "hello, my name begins with the letter "t", yet this seems to be common practice when someone is dead and talking to a "psychic". Curious that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Flowerx

I have to disagree!!

I also went to Margurite and she was unreal, yes she did add on some things about loving yourself more etc but she was able to tell me SO many things that she could not possibly know about my past and also she had full names of spirits that came through and described them to a tee and could tell me things they were saying that she couldn't possibly know!

I was so impressed by her i went back 3 years later just to see if it what she told me about the future was the same both times , and it was. a good few things have come true already which i'm delighted with.:).
    She could tell me things i never knew about members of my family and when i told them they were totally shocked that she could tell me that. I found her brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 tiaxxx

I just have to say that Ive been to see Marguerite a couple of times and have always found her very good...She is Genuine and a very gifted Lady and I've came away from her readings feeling great and shocked at how much she could tell about things nobody else would have known...and her Predictions have come through... I was dissapointed to read some of the previous reviews but I suppose everybodys opinion is different and I have reccomended her to several friends who have gone to see her and have never been disapointed with her Readings..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Flowerx

yeah i totally agree with that too, she made me feel so comfortable also and have recommended her to many friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

fufu12 wrote: »
    RhubarbCrumble did u actually go 4 a reading? coz me nd evry1 i no dat went found her 2 b brilliant!!! so any1 dat reads dat comment from RhubarbCrumble do not believe dis lowlife!!!!!!

fufu12, I'm entitled to my opinion, but you are not entitled to abuse me and call me names.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fufu12

yea u are entiteld ta ur opinion nd so am i..! iv had many readings from her nd shes been rite evrytym!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

fufu12 wrote: »
    yea u are entiteld ta ur opinion nd so am i..! iv had many readings from her nd shes been rite evrytym!!!!!

fufu12, while you are entitled to your opinion, I suggest you take a few minutes to read the forum Charter, as personal abuse is not tolerated on this forum.

Furthermore, the forum is not a mobile phone, so please stick to normal language instead of primitive text speak. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Departed

We have lots of admirers

charlatan like em all

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lollybriney

Flowerx wrote: »
    yeah i totally agree with that too, she made me feel so comfortable also and have recommended her to many friends.

Have u got a number for her ??

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Old thread. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement