Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy GAA jerseys in Dublin

Options
  • 04-08-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Does anyone know where a good place to buy GAA jerseys from counties other that Dublin in the capital?...thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

elvery's would probably have the biggest selection. there's one on suffolk street. the one up near the green is more of a rugger shop

if you can get out to Walkinstown, the oneills factory shop is just there off the long mile road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I would second visiting O'Neill's factory Outlet in Walkinstown though it can be hit or miss depending on what county you are looking for!
    I was up there 5 weeks ago and they did not have what I was looking for :(

Elvery's branch at Croke Park is ALL GAA gear so I'd venture out there if you don't get what you are looking for in town

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Elverys shop at Croke Park, under the Hogan stand has a huge selection and is open daily, not just on match day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Whats up Cupcake?

Theres a ticket place where the centra is beside the regency hotel is

Advertisement