Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Horse Show (Help Please)

• 04-08-2011 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys!

I want to surprize my girlfriend by bringing her to the horse show!
    Her favourite bit about them is the whole jumping thing.
    Can anyone tell me what day the final of the jumping is going to be on?

Thanks

P.S We're both students going into 6th year, but we have no student cards, anyone know if there strict on them?
    And also does it make a difference if you get seating or GA?

Once again, thanks a million :-)

conorfitz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Hi there,

The Nations Cup, which is on the Friday, normally attracts a huge crowd, but due to its popularity the entrance fee is more expensive.

Saturday is good too, as the Puisance is on that day, while Sunday has the Grand Prix.

Of the 3, I prefer the Puisance, as I find the other competitions go on forever!

Last time I went, they were pretty strict on student cards, but that may be because I was a college student and older than 18.

General admission doesn't get you onto the stands with seating, but gets you everywhere else. If you're happy enough sitting on the concrete steps or standing around the arena, then I wouldn't bother paying extra for the seats on the stand.

All prices, etc. can be found on the RDS website, so take a look there before you decide what to do.

Advertisement