Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would like to speak to eircom

Options
  • 04-08-2011 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi I'd like to get speaking to an eircom agent if possible? I spent 20 mins on hold when I called earlier but had to go back from my break, so I would really appreciate a reply here thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

sassa wrote: »
    Hi I'd like to get speaking to an eircom agent if possible? I spent 20 mins on hold when I called earlier but had to go back from my break, so I would really appreciate a reply here thanks.
    Hi sassa
    if you PM me your tel. no and your issue details I should be able to help you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

pm sent thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

sassa wrote: »

Eircom installed that interactive voice control answering service at a cost of several million. This was specifically installed to deal with some customer queries and make it as difficult as possible to get to an agent. It is quite infuriating when the system does not answer your query and you are left hanging !:rolleyes: However Eircom (like many others) do not seem concerned that the customer cannot speak to an agent :o:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

shawnee wrote: »
    Eircom installed that interactive voice control answering service at a cost of several million. This was specifically installed to deal with some customer queries and make it as difficult as possible to get to an agent. It is quite infuriating when the system does not answer your query and you are left hanging !:rolleyes: However Eircom (like many others) do not seem concerned that the customer cannot speak to an agent :o:mad:

Hi shawnee,

If you have a query or issue, feel free to PM me and I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement