Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go for genital piercing in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-08-2011 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I want to convert my Prince Albert into an Apadravya.

Where is the best place to get this done in Dublin?

Snakebite? Bodyshock?

Any experiences at either?

Thanks a million! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My vote would be for Snakebite, Steve is a great piercer. Explains absolutely everything about the piercing and the aftercare, will make sure that you're fine with it all too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Xochi

Snip

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lowrus

he died??? that must be a shock I only had work done by him on fri :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 AineThePiercer

Lowrus where is he working now? I heard Adonis was no more?

• Advertisement

he is based out in dundrum now if you go to body-piercing.ie it has a contact no for him and map etc I dont think hes going under Adonis body piercing anymore think its now Dundrum piercing

ah thats good to hear. he's a nice aul sort. why the **** is that creep sayin he's dead?? thats horrible

yeah i was shocked when I read it thats why I had to reply to it dunno why anyone would put it up especially if you don't know 100% for sure, havent been pierced by any1 else in almost 13yrs so I always go back to him because i've always gotten on well with him

maybe someone thinks they are bein funny or something. feckin weirdos on here n'alls n'anyways :confused:

haha yeh there are a good few weirdos on here for some reason (present company excluded) haha dunno why people would think thats funny coz most people always seemed to ask what happened to him after he left ms fantasias

• Advertisement

well at least now we know, thanks to you...lol

haha I wouldnt say I'm a fountain of knowledge or anything about piercings or that now though lol

ah yeah, but still i know Glen and i was quite sad to read of his supposed demise :P

yeh me too especially since i had been out with him on fri i was kinda shocked :), iv to go get some shorter bars put in hopefully next week or the week after il have to tell him when I see him im sure he will get a laugh out of it

oh do for sure. lol.

don't think many get the weird sense of humour but i love it, when he done my implants he was talking about "skinning me alive" and "handling my balls" made me very relaxed haha

BODYSHOCK is the best. As for Snakebite, I do not approve.

I did some of my training in Bodyshock. In fairness Paddy knows his stuff. He's doing this longer than anyone. So, true that.

!!! wrote: »
    BODYSHOCK is the best. As for Snakebite, I do not approve.
    And your reason is...?

I got a piercing there and the placement was honestly ridiculously bad. I know I am in the minority, but it happened. So, I do not recommend the place (at all). It's also over-priced!

• Advertisement

I got a piercing there and the placement was honestly ridiculously bad. I know I am in the minority, but it happened. So, I do not recommend the place (at all). It's also over-priced!
    I've had nothing but good experiences there, and so have people I've recommended it to. You're only the second person I know if in the last 5 years that wasn't happy. And if you rule them out so much, why mention them in your first post?
    I want to convert my Prince Albert into an Apadravya.
    Where is the best place to get this done in Dublin?
    Snakebite? Bodyshock?
    My PA was done there by Steve, who was great tbh.

Advertisement