Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next big thing in skincare??

• 04-08-2011 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello boardsies :)

I'm not as up to date as I would like to be in skincare....I really don't know what's on the market at the moment. But I was in Arnott's the other day and they were launching a new skincare regime....called ren, and apparently it's massive everywhere else in the world. I like the idea of it and tried some samples and love it, but it's pretty expensive and I don't want to buy into it unless I know it's good. Has anyone tried it and would anyone be able to help me and give me advice?? :confused::confused: Thanks soooo much

JM

http://www.facebook.com/pages/REN-Skincare-Ireland/168151393210578

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

It's not new, and it's been in Arnotts for quite a while, but sounds like they are going to push it properly instead of a half empty stand with no advertising!

I've used teh clearcalm night serum - pretty good but my skin was in rag order so hard to judge
    Invisble Pores Detox Mask - best mask ever used.
    Jojoba Purifying Scrub - best scrub ever used. Hands down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

I am MAD to get BB Cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭JimmyMoose

Thanks for the replies :)

Oh really, I thought it was brand new the way they were talking about it!

Yeah I tried the detox mask last night for the first time and I have to say I am definitely impressed with it, skin felt great after it, and it looked great, but I am the same, my skin is going through a rough patch too. I'm going to continue with their products so, I'm sick of paying big money for estee lauder skincare when this seems just as good, and natural.

Any other products in the range you'd recommend??

Resi12 wrote: »
    I am MAD to get BB Cream.

If you are in Dublin, there's a little shop in Westbury Mall sells SkinFood - I liked their bb cream tho the colour wasn't great on me. Ok when I have a bit of a colour tho.

JimmyMoose wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies :)

Oh really, I thought it was brand new the way they were talking about it!

Yeah I tried the detox mask last night for the first time and I have to say I am definitely impressed with it, skin felt great after it, and it looked great, but I am the same, my skin is going through a rough patch too. I'm going to continue with their products so, I'm sick of paying big money for estee lauder skincare when this seems just as good, and natural.

Any other products in the range you'd recommend??

Those are the only three I have tried to be honest. I'd definitely go for their foaming cleansers if I wasn't so happy with my LRP one - I might pick up one of their trial sets tho. I really want the Moroccan Rose body cream but can't justify it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Hi, I use the hydra calm cleansing gel, it wouldn't be great for getting off make up but its good otherwise. I have used their eyecream and the global protection day cream as well. the eyecream was okay, didn't notice a big difference so wouldn't repurchase. I used the jojoba scrub too, its great and last for ages. One of their most popular products is the Glycolactic radiance renewal mask- I actually got this free from the REN website when I initially ordered some products. The website is quite good to order from-they throw in samples (you can request what ones) and often have offers on, plus paying in sterling works out cheaper than buying here. They sell the range as well in Debenhams where its sometimes on sale too.

Advertisement