Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Offers .... or not?!

Options
  • 04-08-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

The CAO course offers came out at 6am this morning. It comes out earlier for students who did PLC courses. i applied for 13 different places. I have received NO offers. i was top of my course throughout the full year and got distinctions in every module. I have more than enough points for all of the courses i went for. WHATS going ON????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Prettyfireworks

The offers this morning were only for FETAC students who applied through the higher links scheme.. If you are applying using your award (after it has been converted into points) then your offer will come in round 1 with the leaving cert students.

I'm in the same boat and waiting another 2 and a half weeks is going to drive me crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 cor1.3

i got 580 in points in my leaving cert in 2010, i also got no offers today?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Michael..

cor1.3 wrote: »
    i got 580 in points in my leaving cert in 2010, i also got no offers today?

Today's offers were only for Fetac applicants. I think some remaining mature student places were also issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Prettyfireworks

Anyone who applied using their points will be offered places in round 1 which are out on 22nd August

• Registered Users Posts: 27 punkypolly

Hey, thanks for replying guys. thats great news! i was gutted yesterday when i got no offers. Now i have more hope! Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement